“Just Had Coffee”
Review of Aromas Cafe

Aromas Cafe
Ranked #4 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Leyland
Reviewed 19 August 2017

It was a little early for lunch so my review is just about the coffee shop side. We had a lovely cuppa at a very reasonable price, friendly staff, cakes looked nice and so did the food other people were eating. Easy access and an ideal place on the main street for people watching. happy to return.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Just popped in for a late lunch and a catch up. Excellent food, service and selection of cakes. I cannot believe I have not been here before when its on my door step.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Panini's and sandwiches are nice served on a big board like a paddle. Latte was nice. They do more food now than they first did which is nice as this isnt our 1st choice cafe and that was due to lack of food choice

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I visited this morning and couldn't believe how rude the owner was.

My mother wanted to sit down with a coffee and use the loo, she has brain cancer and needs to stop and sit down more regularly.

We were told we couldn't use the ladies as.... 'THE BOSS IS IN THERE DOING HER HAIR'.

The waitress then received a text message and told us the boss is not going to be finished for another 10 min???!!

Surely customers deserve to be able to use the loo.

And YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING YOUR HAIR IN THE TOILETS OF A CAFE WHERE PEOPLE ARE EATING???

The 'boss' came out and no apology.

I can tell you when I was running my own business there is no way i'd be doing my hair in customers toilets expecting them to wait.

Obviously they have no clue how to run a business.

Yet another business that won't last long in Leyland.

5  Thank Gabrielle Natal... F
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Visited Monday morning, cafe was empty.
Staff were very unprofessional and not attentive.
Drinks arrived followed by food.
The drinks plate had some form of hair on it, possibly dog hair, Base of the cup was caked in a sticky jam consistency.
Food was awful, toast soggy covered in margarine. Bacon was awful cheap stuff, fatty and barely cooked, tasted awful.
Scrambled eggs had shell in.
No offer of condiments or even an "enjoy your food"
Plates were dumped on our table and waitress walked off.
Staff then messed on their phones before tucking into a breakfast themselves whilst being very noisy with what looked like a friend who was in the cafe loitering.
Do not visit here and waste your money...
Please