“A Turkish Delight.....literally!!!!! ”
Review of Mezze

Mezze
Ranked #2 of 111 Restaurants in Wallasey
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 31
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mezze Restaurant is a family run business where you always find a warm welcome and first class service in a relaxed Mediterranean atmosphere with Turkish hospitality. Mezze's Special Offer 2 Course Meal £ 12.50 / 3 Course Meal £ 14.50 Available Sunday to Thursday All Night
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Whilst visiting Liverpool for a couple of days and staying overnight in Wallasey we needed to find somewhere decent ( and different) to eat. Having done his research, my husband booked a table at Mezze a Turkish restaurant. We were able to park on the street close to the small restaurant and on arrival we were greeted by a delightful smiling gentleman, Tay. The service was superb, Tay was attentive, helpful and enthusiastic. He guided us through the short, yet tantalisingly different, menu and advised us to have the Mezze tasters to start. I am a vegetarian, and I had as much choice as my meat eating husband! Tay then brought out other dishes as they were prepared in the kitchen so at one stage our table was full!!!! However, at no time did we feel pressure to hurry, but equally, as we finished a dish the plate was removed. As we finished eating, my husband declared it to be “the best meal I’ve had in a long time”. We would definitely recommend this restaurant . Thank you Tay, if we are visiting the area again or frankly, just passing through, we WILL be back!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 2 November 2018

I returned to Mezze with a colleague after a long 2 year gap, which, after the meal, I am now greatly regretting. We had 2 courses and all the dishes were great. My mussels came with a piquant tomato sauce and my lamb kofte were delicious. My colleague enjoyed his calamari and lamb shish. After 2 courses, we couldn’t manage dessert! I really enjoyed a couple of glasses of the house Merlot (Barefoot) and we had a pleasant chat with the owner, who remembered us from previous visits. Mezze well deserves its number one TA rating.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a good meal here on a Friday evening. Mixed made platter to start then I had the mezze special meatballs and my husband had the lamb shis kebab. Food very good and service friendly.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great good, well priced. Prawns were amazing. Can't fault any of the food, service was great and had a homely feel while still feeling like you are dining out. Will definitely be back

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Went with husband and had the meat banquet. Each course was delicious. Recommend that you have a small break midway through the courses. Service was excellent.

Date of visit: September 2018