“Deer but worth it”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, International, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2018

Quick service and good food! Always tidy and lovely staff just quite deer. The chips and dips are a must and the chicken is lovely although slightly burnt soemtimes.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

I had my 30th party in the Wro Loft over the weekend and had the most amazing time. All of the staff I spoke to with regards to organisation were fantastic, particularly Tim, who ccouldn't have been more accommodating or made the process any easier. Everything was planned to perfection with minimal effort from me.

The night ran seamlessly and the food was simply amazing. Generous portion sizes and perfectly presented courses kept everyone extremely happy. Blaise and Katie looked after us during the evening and couldn't have done any more to help. They balanced serving 30+ people simultaneously, as well as ensuring the bar was always staffed. Absolutely fantastic! The whole evening was relaxed and stress free.

All in all we had an amazing night and I have received so many compliments about the lovely room, food and service. We will certainly be visiting again and booking out the lovely Wro Loft for us all to enjoy. All the perks of eating out, with a private room and personal service to top it off! Outstanding!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

As I’ve seen on the reply to the 40th party it specifically stated up until now mean until the party everything was good , not the acutal event I agree with the complaint !!

1  Thank Sherwilliams
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Our first visit here on Saturday. Just came for drinks, but decided to eat. We were sat comfortably close to the bar and provided with a couple of menus. We had the Crispy Duck leg, Chilli Nachos, Skinny Fries and Crispy Chilli Beef. All were served within 20 minutes and, I must say, were delicious! A couple more cocktails completed the experience...Lovely surroundings, very friendly staff and a great bar atmosphere means we will definitely be returning in the not too distant future!

sally b b, Owner at The Wro, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thanks for your review we are delighted you enjoyed your Wro experience so much - we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Family 40th birthday party. Hired upstairs which was pleasant. Food ok and all going well...cake came out and all sang happy birthday. Asked for serviettes to serve cake. "Sorry but we have to charge" the staff said then asked if we wanted a quote.
Never known anything like it in my life.
We took a few from the bar and they grabbed the rest away from us. Terrible customer service and extremely snobby...stay clear..

4  Thank andrew l
sally b b, Owner at The Wro, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Absolutely staggered to read your review as a guest who attended the party. Our staff were naturally also upset to read your comments and at the behaviour of some of the party guests in relation to this matter. It clearly states in the terms and conditions agreed in advance with the organiser, that there is a small cover charge for cutting and service of birthday cakes which includes the provision of napkins / side plates.

We have now been in touch with the birthday boy and his response is as follows:

"I must admit up until now I thought everything went really well and I would be happy to recommend the Wro to anyone in future looking for a venue.Tim was excellent - please pass on my full appreciation to him and to Blaise for looking after us on the night.Thanks for everything."