Review Highlights
Must visit Escape room

We've been to play both of their 2 escape rooms. Both are incredibly polished, immersive and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Sjwadd92
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Best escape room I have been to

This place is a gem, we went in couples & the boys did one room & we did the other. We all loved... read more

Reviewed 4 November 2018
225zoel
via mobile

All reviews pirate room pirate ship escape room tomb room great fun indiana jones american theme immersive experience well thought out brilliant afternoon central manchester friends birthday seconds to spare explained everything summer holidays props puzzles
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Having done both the Lost Tomb and Pirate Ship rooms here I can say 100% it is worth a visit! We were complete novices when we did the 1st room, The Pirate Ship, but we thoroughly enjoyed every second of the experience and we escaped!! We were a family team with ages ranging from late 30's right down to teens, and these escape rooms accommodate and are suitable for all ages. They're not necessarily physical, it's more mentally skilled. Once we'd done the Pirate Ship we had to return for the Lost Tomb; and it didn't disappoint! Just as fun and intriguing as the Pirate Ship, however the Lost Tomb is a little more challenging.... We still escaped though!! Now we are hooked and we cannot wait for you to open more rooms for us to come and have a go at. Fantastic!

Date of experience: June 2017
Jess W, Owner at Extremescape, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thank you, we look forward to hosting you again in the Viking room!!

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

My friends had not done an escape room before, but thoroughly enjoyed the 90 minutes of the lost tomb. We needed some prompts from Jessica to help us along the way but it was all good fun and we managed to get out with a few minutes to spare. This is the more difficult of the two rooms and is a bit more interactive ( I thought). I look forward to the Viking experience when it opens.

Jess W, Owner at Extremescape, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Love the title! Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I booked the Pirate Ship Escape Room as a surprise for my husband’s 50th birthday as we’re staying in the area. We’ve not done anything like this before. It was so much fun, probably harder than I imagined but a great adventure with cryptic clues, fabulous props and extra clues given if needed. The time absolutely flew by; we escaped with a few minutes to spare! Highly recommended.

1  Thank ChickenLady12
Jess W, Owner at Extremescape, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thank you so much, we are glad it was a great birthday experience.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Hubby and myself have previously been here in a group and we decided to go as a couple in a different room. This is an excellent venue, the quality is top class and the team are so friendly, I would not hesitate to recommend Extremescape to anyone who wants something different, hope you escape!!!

Brill review, thank you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first ever escape room and i loved it so much ive been all over doing others, this is probably the best one ive done tho, the staff a amazing have a laugh and are helpful. The room was soo fun and challanging. I am buzzing for the new rooms.

Go here, go here now. Just do it.

Jess W, Owner at Extremescape, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review. i don't know which room you played but we currently have 2 open the Pirate Ship and The Lost Tomb, Vikings will be opening in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing you again.