“A nice place”

Batch Burger & Espresso
Ranked #12 of 44 Restaurants in Kirribilli
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

A really nice place for a burger and fries.
I enjoy the big breakfast which I share with my husband. Service is great and Coffee is fabulous. Not many seats; so I make sure I with get there early for breakfast or later for lunch, to avoid dissapointment. The guy that makes the coffee is really friendly. $4 for a large Soy Cappucino.

1  Thank EGett47

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Decent burgers and fries for a decent price. Highlight is that coke floats, and various other types of floats, are on the menu. The evening we went the two staff members working were very lovely. The perfect balance of helpful friendly service - nothing overbearing.

From the outside it looks very diner like but don't let that put you off from a late evening munch!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Overview:
Decided to go for a late lunch to this place for lunch - I had seen this place while walking around the area previously and saw alot of people inside.

Pros:
* Close to public transport - very easy to get to
* Staff were friendly.
* Facilities were clean and staff were clean.

Cons:
* Not really value for money.
* Dining in is a cheap way for them to make an extra buck.

Review:
Arrived around 1:3pm for a late lunch, after asking the guy behind the serving desk, the decision to have a "brooklyn burger" and the "New York burger"

which came to a total of $28.50 - which I paid, but then i noticed that there was a sign out side that said any burger with chips and a drink for $15 bucks - so changed the order and paid the extra $1.50

make sure you get the special, dont just pay for the burger, for a take away!

today was a raining day and they allowed us to sit at the table, at the same price as take away (which I thought was nice, they didnt have too, but note that no-one else was at the restaurant, it was empty)

The burgers were nice, the meat patty was unseasoned, so pretty much raw minced done hamburger style, the fries were nice.

Q & A?

Would I recommend this place to someone?
Yes and no.
Yes I would recommend for someone to go, no because you can get this sort of sized burger elsewhere for cheaper - dont travel all the way just for this place, but do go if your looking for somewhere different.

Would I go again?
Probably not, but I would not say definitely. I would definitely go again if i was with friends, but not at $30 for 2 burgers, chips and friends

Is there anything else I would like to say?
While it wasn't the best value for a burger, the staff were friendly, and the atmosphere (for how-ever small it was) was nice. Do go at least once and try it for yourself, the pricing is "appropriate" for where the restaurant is located, and would be considered "on par" with others in the local area.

If I had loads and loads of money, I would probably go often, but on a budget its a no no for me.

The photos that i have seen on trip advisor makes the burgers look REALLY big, but they are not that big, but they are bigger than most other take away shops though like mc donalds.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Great set up, menu choice and friendly staff. Takeaway available which is great if you want to take in the nearby view of the harbour and the bridge.
We chose to eat at the bar which overlooks the kitchen area so we see able to see our food prepared skilfully whilst we chatted. Quick service and relaxed atmosphere along with great tasty food will bring us back here. $15 steak sandwich which was filling and perfectly cooked. $13 for a chicken burger.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

We were looking for something quick to eat and tried Batch. Would definitely come back. Tried the Californian burger and was pleasantly surprised.