Ibis Mossoro
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Valley(Mossoro)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Hotel Costa Atlantico(Areia Branca)
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 January 2016

The hotel was excellent for business! The room was clean and comfortable, a bit small but if you are looking for a bed, a place to shower and then move on this is your bet! Great price and has small bar.

As far as food goes, the restaurant is rarely open and it is mostly prepackaged food. I would recommend going out for dinners/lunch. They were very friendly and enjoyed my stay.

Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2015

I love the Ibis concept, good basic service, all needs taken care of, compact but practical rooms, where everything is supposed to work well. I totally get the low cost structure and that they avoid any service to the room, so to keep the costs low, which is passed on to the customers. However, this does not mean when the celling is leaking and the shower is flooding the room, that it allows the problem to be pushed off for the next day, until maintenance arrives, certain things, need to be taken care of right away, even within the low cost structure. Therefore, I think even given the warm welcome and generally good service, when I made such a complaint, it should have been handled it differently.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
ibis M, Gerente at Ibis Mossoro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Mossoro. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.

Arnaud Fau
Gerente Geral
ibis Mossoro

Reviewed 13 January 2015

I really enjoyed my stays at the Ibis Mossoró. It is a very honest hotel. The building is pretty new and very clean. The staff is awesome and I really felt like VIP. They are very polite and friendly. Breakfast is very good with some typical food from the region, fruit is very fresh. The rooms are always clean and well maintained. The location is one of the best in Mossoró, at the Santa Luiza island, very close to downtown. Taxi to anywhere in the city is pretty reasonable regarding prices. This hotel is always my choice of stay in Mossoró. Booking online can get you some discount. Totally recommended!

Room Tip: I stayed in 3 different rooms and they were all good. I guess there is no way to go wrong!
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Keeping Ibis/Accor tradition, the rooms are great and clean. The price is one point to remark: you'll have a great stay for round US$ 40.00/night. The services are fast and impeccable. Breakfast is quite good for the value (US$ 7.50), with even more options than the usual Ibis franchises. The staff is something to record: extremely polite, ready to help you anytime, anyhow. The night restaurant as well as the breakfast staff are great on caring about your food, as well as about your welfare. Maybe I could point it the best Ibis hotels I've been to in Brazil (and I've already been to somewhat 20 other round the country).

Room Tip: As usual, the higher the floor, the quieter the rooms... ;)
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business