Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,082 results
All reviews animation team main restaurant heated pool beach bar lovely hotel private beach main pool heraklion city evening shows on an all inclusive basis all inclusive hotel hotel guests sea view greek restaurant good points taka taka table tennis
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2021

I went with my son here. I love thé hôtel só much. Hé enjoy thé entertainment people. I enjoy thé Aqua gym and i do it every morning. I Also do thé yoga. thé food in thé main restaurant taverna and italian are só deliciou-se. I wil come Back here again. And also thé spa i like so much. Gizél from spa give me ice effect and full body massage with thé best serum i use now. Thé massage thérapist is professionàl. Thank u for thé stuff for thé wonderful experience in thé hôtel

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dimitrios Stratikis, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Agapi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Dear Warkos S,
Thank you so much for your excellent review regarding your recent experience in the Agapi Beach Resort.
It is with great pleasure to read that you had a great time with us and all facilities and services provided were to your satisfaction.
We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

What a great resort.
Definitely book a bungalow they are renovated. The beach was great as well as the main pool. The food was the best I’ve ever had in an all inclusive hotel. There are a lot of options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And if you still want to eat you can go to the taka taka restaurant for a snack.

Room tip: There are a lot of german and french people.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Natasdm,
We would like to thank you for choosing our resort and for taking the time to write your excellent review.
We are delighted to learn that you really enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to meet all your expectations.

Reviewed 11 August 2021

I cannot say enough good things about Salon Spa- if you are thinking about getting a real relax, DO. The best, kindest and most attentive service in Heraklion area. My most recent massage and SPA procedures was the best I’ve ever had anywhere! It truly is a gem, and I will be going here for many years to come. I also want to say thank you very much Gizyl from Aegeo SPAs.

Room tip: Bungalow with Garden or Pool view
Reviewed 4 August 2021 via mobile

Nice and quiet place for the family vacations. Good cuisine, pleasant atmosphere, smiling hotel stuff.
Gysel from spa has gave me recommendations for my teenager daughter a kids spa. She enjoyed much and we had good time and emotions. Reception was helpful to organize a bath and a kettle for my baby)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dimitrios Stratikis, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Agapi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2021

Dear Женя З,
Thank you for taking the time to share such positive comments in TripAdvisor.
We are very pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of your stay and we are most appreciative of your comments regarding the quality of our food and the staff’s friendliness and efficiency.
We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

Lovely resort well suited for family with young children. The all inclusive package was worth. We recommend it to travellers wanting to have a stress free holiday, plus it’s near the airport. Last but not the least, we recommend Gisèle from Aegeo Spa for providing useful information on the spa treatments in the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Dimitrios Stratikis, General Manager at Agapi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2021

Dear Lainne C,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your wonderful and relaxing experience on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed everything our resort has to offer.
We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Agapi Beach Resort soon.