2,761 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2018

My sister and I went to Margarita for Easter Holidays. It was better than what we expected given the economical stand point in Venezuela. From the moment we landed to the hotel was amazing service. Our stay was amazing, lots of entertainment at the hotel. Rooms was very clean, everyday we had room service. The food took a while to get accustomed too tho. The staff was very encouraging i learned a little spanish. Made some friends. I would definitely go here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Solange M
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed in Hesperia Playa el Agua for 9 night, March 2018, all included. We were not sure about the food knowing all the bad news about Venezuela on the internet, but the food WAS JUST AMAZING! The staff was super friendly and ready to help. The restaurant manager Jesus Rodriguez was super helpful and made sure we have all we need. It's the best for a business to have him around. If you are planning to go to Margarita, Hesperia Playa el Agua is a dream place where you and your family are safe and have all you need. It is amazing!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank otni20
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Great hotel great staff very pleasant , helpful and friendly. Gilbert with activities and entertainment was very nice to my family and kids , everyday they loo,ed forward to entertainment activities. My only problem was the food had very little variety. I stayed for 1 week after 3 days you get tired of eating the same things.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimberley C
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Me and my Mom where to pass the Labor day weekend from Trinidad and Tobago. Excellent place for rest, good attention, very friendly staff. The only thing that should improve is to implement the shuttle service that come from the airport to the hotel since the distance is removed and the rates expensive for the distance. Of everything else in our stay, very pleasant always recommend as an option to be on Margarita Island.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Eve A
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed being there, the food is excellent, Good swimming pools and the recreation staffs made the experience much better. You can even meet new people from other countries, make friends and listen good Latin music during the different shows that they have to offer!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family