We stayed two nights as part of our Caravan.com tours and enjoyed the JW Marriott. Excellent service at the restaurant, front desk and when we booked our surf lesson. The views from the infinity pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean, especially during sunset were awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live an authentic Costa Rican experience in a luxury hacienda style resort in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. The JW Marriott Guanacaste is surrounded by the splendors of Costa Rican rich biodiversity. This resort & spa sits oceanfront and is the only international branded hotel close to Tamarindo town. The resort is located right at Mansita beach and guests can choose from four other beaches within Hacienda Pinilla. Next to the resort you will find an equestrian center, tennis courts, and an 18-hole golf course with coastal layout. Off-site activities such as surfing lessons, zip lining, horseback riding, white water rafting, kayaking, bird & monkey watching and ATV tours can be arranged on site. You can also arrange tours to nearby locations such as Arenal Volcano, Rincon de la Vieja Volcano & National Park or Guachipelin thermal hot springs. Enjoy surf beaches with excellent year-round waves and warm water, visit turtle nesting sanctuaries or observe a great variety of wildlife. The hotel features the largest infinity pool in Central America, outdoor Jacuzzis, a fully equipped fitness center, biking and jogging trails and a Kids Club with professional care. Relax in our world class spa, ranked one of the top five spas in Latin America by Spa Magazine. Within the resort, guests will find an array of gastronomic options such as Azul Grill our beach front restaurant, Tamarine our Asian fusion cuisine restaurant, Sabanero is a genuine Guanacastecan Steakhouse or Mansita Restaurant. One of our guest's favorites is admiring Guanacaste's spectacular sunset while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail either at Nau Sushi Lounge or right in front of the beach at Aperitivo Lounge. All guestrooms have balconies either with garden, pool or ocean view. In-room amenities include LCD TVs, soundproof windows, alarm clock with mobile docks, streaming speed internet, total blackout curtains, plush pillow-top mattresses, 300 thread count Egyptian cotton linen sheets, rich woods, and marble bathtubs. The charming surf village of Tamarindo where you will find restaurants, bars, shops and souvenirs in a "Pura Vida" laid back atmosphere is just 10.6 miles away. It's easy to discover the essence of Costa Rica at the JW Marriott Guanacaste. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa Costa Rica Hotel Santa Cruz
- Jw Marriott Guanacaste Resort And Spa Costa Rica
- Jw Marriott Santa Cruz
- Marriott Santa Cruz