“Wonderful family restaurant”
Review of Sol i Mar

Sol i Mar
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 33
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Great position, we were first in at 8 pm and within minutes all tables were taken, that says it all. Food was fresh hot & well presented what more could you ask, not haute cuisine but superb friendly place.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Sol i Mar

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Grate place to stop for a coffee, whenever you out for a stroll around, pleasant stop, over looking the bay and beach, can't Wight to come back again!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We ate there 4 times in 7 days, says it all..

Fabulous location, small family run restaurant, extremely friendly, locals favourite..

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Family run restaurant directly on the beach augmented with fresh, perfectly cooked seafood.
This is hospitality the way it is supposed to be. I felt like I was in my own home and we were all sitting down to a big family meal.
As there was no room outside we gladly accepted a table inside, simply decorated with fish artifacts prominently on display clearly conveying the message we know about fish.
All that knowledge ended up in front of me in a classic presentation of the entire grilled fish.
Just delicious, a real reward for working hard and being able to get here to enjoy this.
If every fish restaurant could be as good as this the oceans would probably be depleted of fish so perhaps it's a good thing that there is only one Sol i Mar.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

We sat outside and had Andalusian squid (delicious) followed by perfectly cooked gilt head bream (my wife) and octopus (me). Friendly service and good food, but the chips were McDonalds style shop bought, so I mark it just a little lower than La Blava. Lots of other fish dishes I would have liked to try, such as fried sardines, turbot or monkfish. Large selection of prawns and langoustines.