All reviewsmanor houseafternoon teatasting menufront lawnupper slaughterdeluxe roomold millmichelin starwonderful hotelhot tubluxury hotelthe main housespecial occasionsconesseparate showermain coursesmall portions
Reviewed 10 January 2018

The staff was warm and helpful. Everything was beautiful - from the rooms, to the public areas to the grounds. There were nice extra touches that made for a really lovely stay. Charming area to walk around.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StuartHodges31, General Manager at The Slaughters Manor House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

I am glad you had a lovely stay with us!

I do hope we see you again soon

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I loved everything about this hotel from its individually named rooms and cosy lounges with fireplaces to its higgledy-piggledy country-house layout. It really made me feel like I was staying in someone's grand home and the staff were very welcoming, helpful and friendly. Big bonus was the vegetarian cooked breakfast with homemade vegetarian 'sausages'.
I didn't get a chance to explore the area but Lower Slaughter is quite possibly the prettiest little village I've seen in my life. I'll definitely go back and spend longer next time.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank BellsDubai
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Wonderful setting especially at Christmas, this was the first time I have ever had a fully dressed Christmas tree in my room.

Classic building, really well maintained with all facilities in first class working order. Huge bedroom with enormous bed, bathroom very well equipped with free standing bath and good sized shower cubicle. Decor very good and service first class. Nice bar area.

Setting is picture postcard Cotswolds and at night the lighting on the main building, the adjacent church and pub across the road really impress. There are lots of walks that you can enjoy directly from the hotel.

The only minor issues that stops this being five stars are that breakfast buffet was really sparse in terms of chess and cold meats, (freshly cooked offerings were great). Also the television in the room had fairly obstructed view.

Will save up and visit again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2018

We decided to spend New Year's at the Slaughters Manor House to spend time in the Slaughters. However, the Manor House proved to be as impressive as its surroundings. Absolutely memorable!! Will be back!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am pleased that you had a magical and memorable start to 2018 with us!

Hopefully we will see you again during the year

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Attended a Christmas Wedding at the church and hotel. Superb venue for a wedding. Food, staff and service very good at both the Wedding Breakfast and next day at breakfast.Would highly recommend it to others

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

There is always something a bit special about a Christmas wedding!

I am pleased that you would highly recommend us

Best Regards