The staff was warm and helpful. Everything was beautiful - from the rooms, to the public areas to the grounds. There were nice extra touches that made for a really lovely stay. Charming area to walk around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of England’s prettiest villages, The Slaughters Manor House is a beautiful 17th Century manor house which combines contemporary interiors with country charm, attentive service and one of the most acclaimed restaurants in the Cotswolds. Spring 2016 saw the entire ground floor renovated to restore the character of the building, exposing and emphasising architectural details contrasted with a modern, vibrant interior design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Slaughters Manor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lower Slaughter Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Lower Manor Slaughter