“Great meal”

Ranked #51 of 121 Restaurants in Porto Cesareo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Surprisingly good little restaurant - went with the two kids. Had a table outside with a view of the bay. Large portions so dont over- order like we did- even the antipasti and sides are generous. We fought over the Spaghetti Vongole - everything was delish. Great glass of house local white for deserving Mumma. Not expensive at all given quality of food and exchange rate

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

I am traveling in Italy for my first time, with two friends who are Italian. They told me of a restaurant with a dish I had to try while I was here. We had mussels and a seafood appetizer plate (all were incredibly delicious and filling in itself), then shared a pasta dish: eggplant and swordfish with a blended pistachio sauce. Out of my 2 weeks in Italy this restaurant has served the absolute most delicious food I've eaten so far. I was blown away. The restaurant is very typical Italian with relaxed service, letting you take your time with the meal, and a wonderful friendly and family atmosphere. I highly recommend it!!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Best restaurant in Porto Cesareo, good food, good service, nice music and in front of the Sea with delicious plates , me and my friends we' ve enjoyed very much the good service and good prices also, I reccomend absolutly the restaurant in Porto Cesareo, "Il refugio del Naufrago".

Cari saluti!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

After trying to get into several places for a late pranzo on Pasque I came across the wonderful osteria. The tonno carpaccio tops all for any I have ever eaten......definitely a must get if you eat here. The baked shrimp with a little bread crumb topping were great although slightly messy to eat. I will go again tomorrow before I leave porto cesareo just for the tonno. I would definitely try to get one of the outside tables......wonderful view and not on a street crowded with people walking by constantly. Limited English spoken.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Uno dei pochi ristoranti con vista mare nei dintorni, dove la calorosa accoglienza da parte dei proprietari ci ha fatto sentire persone "di casa" fin da subito.
Per non parlare della cucina tipica: forse la migliore pasta della nostra vita!!

This is really a fantastic restaurant with everything home made. We've been to many restaurants around the world and in Italy, but would like to name this one of our Top 10. We will definetely come back.

Hier handelt es sich wirklich um ein fantastisches Restaurant. Wir können uns nicht erinnern, in Italien für so wenig Geld jemals besser gegessen zu haben. Wir können das Restaurant mit seinem netten Service (Hier kocht der CHEF selbst) absolut weiter empfehlen.