3 people are viewing this hotel
$92
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$110
Free cancellation until 05/02/23
Agoda.com
$87
Hotels.com$110
Priceline$92
eDreams$92
All reviews talamanca beach this family run hotel min walk to ibiza town lovely walk along the beach the location is perfect room was spotless pacha
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2022

We stayed 4 days in this beautiful place and we cannot wait to come back !
it was my 3rd time to Ibiza but first time to Lux Isla and I can already tell you that in the future I will always stay there when in Ibiza.
We had a room with beautiful balcony, outdoor shower. The room was spotless and very spacious.
The breakfast was aboslutely delicious !!
But what was the best was definitely the staff, from the reception to Pepe at night, they are all super adorable !
I lost my voice during my stay due to a cold and as soon as they noticed they prepared me a magic potion from the grandma... so lovely attention !!!
The location is perfect, few steps from the beach, 15 minutes walk from Pacha, lovely walk along the beach, many restaurents close by.
I mean this place is a jem !
Hasta pronto :-)

Room tip: the room with balcony are beautiful
Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile

Just returned from a 4 night stay , what a fabulous hotel this is. Right in the heart of Talamanca just a 30 min walk to Ibiza Town or grab a taxi if you prefer. Breakfast of kings including everyone’s favourite Avocado and eggs on toast . Staff really do make this gem of a hotel , super friendly even carrying cases upto your room and nothing too much trouble for them. Rooms spotlessly clean with a great balcony view. Would definitely return to this resort and hotel without doubt , I give it 5 stars ⭐️

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2021

As everyone has said this is a great wee hotel, a bit off the beaten track but around the corner from Pacha. The rooms are very clean, many TV channels, not just the Spanish ones, even ITV from the UK. A wee basket of toiletries in case you have forgotten anything & complimentary room slippers! The thing that really sets this place apart is the staff, every one making you feel welcome & valued. Would stay here again if I was visiting Ibiza!! Outstanding!

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 3 March 2020

This hotel was absolutely amazing in every way (especially for the price!). What stood out the most about this hotel was the staff. They are incredible and really strive to go above and beyond to ensure you have the best stay possible. The room was spotless and decorated beautifully with all of the amenities we could hope for. Breakfast was great and there was a beautiful beach side vista about a 10-15 min walk from the hotel which we hiked to see the sunset. I would stay here again and again!

Room tip: We had a room with a balcony and did not regret it.
Date of stay: March 2020
3  Thank L456XAsarahs
Reviewed 5 January 2020

Our stay here couldn’t of been any better the hotel deserves a better star rating it is absolutely gorgeous inside the rooms are to a high standard and the receptionist bou was the loveliest staff member I have ever came across in a hotel. I can not say one entire fault while staying here and we will 1000000% be back in the summer thank you!!

Date of stay: January 2020