“Surprisingly good Italian in a local mall”

Davvero Caffe E Cucina
Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Floreat
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 40
Description: Modern Italian café restaurant with an informal nordic industrial decor style. Offers breakfast lunch and dinner 7 days per week.
Reviewed 28 July 2017

It was a quiet Wed night, a relaxing meal before we heading to the airport for an oversea trip. The restaurant seems to be quite new or recently renovated, very promising and welcoming. The staff was very nice to explain the dishes and recommended some. The food was lovely. The look is not really amazing but the fresh ingredients and the pasta were top notch !

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Terribly burnt/ over fried dry parmigiana hidden under equally burnt chips, kitchen staff must have been too busy having a cigarette out side while cooking our meal as I could smell the smoke wafting into the restaurant. Also ordered the caesar salad with chicken but the salad dressing had that much anchovy mixed into it, making it super salty and inedible. I mentioned this to the staff member when I was preparing to pay, he either didn't understand me or pretended not to and did nothing about it. I wouldn't recommend attending this restaurant to any one I know now and I wouldn't go back.

Thanks!

1  Thank KDavids0n
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Had a Mother's Day breakfast at Davverro and another breakfast this week. Plenty of choices on the menu with many available as a gluten free version. Service was great even under the pressure of Mothers Day. Food tast was excellent and the portions are generous.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely fresh Italian breakfast so good . It was Mother's Day and it was very busy staff were friendly and quick.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

My daughter booked a table at the restaurant for Mothers Day, there were 7 of us, 2 of which were children. This was a set meal which we were unaware of when the booking was made. Being Mothers Day we understood that a set menu was easier for the restaurant which was very busy. Our entrees came quickly but were almost cold, they were alright but nothing special. Our main courses were disgraceful. There was a choice of ravioli and salmon. The ravioli was far too thick and not enough sauce, I could not eat mine. The salmon came with about 3 pieces of asparagus, it was bland and the skin was soft, not crispy. The desert was a small cake. The cost of $55 per head for such average food was ridiculous. We will not be returning to this restaurant.