The Harbour
US$ 125
US$ 75
US$ 64
Priceline
Bay Carlton Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$ 82
  • Bar/Lounge
Andover House Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$ 174
Hotels.com
The Nelson Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$ 125
  • Breakfast included
The Cliff Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)
TripAdvisor
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All Seasons Lodge Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Victoria(Great Yarmouth)
TripAdvisor
Potters Resort(Hopton on Sea)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvince and auralocation is fantasticcomfortable roomfamily holidaygorleston beachgreat weekendchildrenaccommodation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Friendly , welcoming and attentive to all our needs, a very clean warm hotel with superb views of the harbour. We used to spend once a year in Great Yarmouth , however , after visiting Vince & Aura at the Harbour Hotel, and the fantastic beach in Gorleston we will now be taking our breaks here from now on.
Our family room was very comfortable , the views over the harbour are spectacular ( especially when the ships are in and out).
Great choice of breakfast that kept us going all morning.
We had a couple of fantastic evenings in the well stocked family bar, enjoying the hospitality that was given by both Vince & Aura.

Room Tip: Stunning views from the rooms at the front of the hotel that overlook the harbour
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2011

From Walking into the hotel the feeling was very welcoming, the owners of the hotel made you feel relaxed and was friendly to help. the location of the hotel was good and close to the beach, and could see the harbour and the boats, which was a nice view from the lougue/bar. The stay overall was excellent and the room was very comfy and homely. the breakfast service was good and had a range of options to suit all. I will defenitly be returning in the future as i enjoyed my stay. Thank you! :-). The woodcock family.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I arrived from Australia to undertake some research on the clown Whimsical Walker 1851-1934, he spent his final years in Gorleston. I found the Harbour Hotel the idean English B & B. Vince Bramwell an attentative and charming host, who went beyond the call of duty and escorted me in Gorleston to achieve my goals. I highly recommend this establishment.

Room Tip: I was in room 10 a quiet place
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Circustraveler
Reviewed 5 June 2011

My family and i spent 2 days in great yarmouth and then 2 days in Gorleston, we wish we had come across this hotel first and by passed great yarmouth. The hotel is family run and is a very welcoming place, the owners and their children went out of their way to make my families holiday a really enjoyable and memorable one. The hotel is clean, warm and snug. The food excellant and the service fantastic. Excellant value for money. It is a stone throw (well nearly) from the very lovely sandy beach and you can see the ships come into harbour whilst in the bar / lounge which my 3 year old thought was fantastic. We hope to return at some point in the future. J M B

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank tilly0111
Reviewed 15 March 2011

We came to Gorleston for a week with our children in the holidays. Came across this hotel, and thought it was such a perfect location with only a two minute walk to the beach. Staff were really friendly and welcoming. Rooms were clean and good value for money. We especially loved the cosy bar. Breakfast was enjoyable, with a great variety and choice. We will definately be booking up and paying a visit again very soon!

Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family