“Halal ramen in Asakusa ”
Review of Asakusa Naritaya

Asakusa Naritaya
Ranked #55 of 4,814 Restaurants in Taito
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 14
Neighbourhood: Ueno, Asakusa
Description: The restaurant provides fresh noodles (uses domestic wheat) that are being made at their own factory. The ramen soup is chicken based flavor and the ingredients are all composed by carefully selected items. Due to NARITAYA’s desire of wanting people from around the world to be able to enjoy the ramen and not just Japanese, the entire menu selection is provided without any use of pork or alcohol. Aromatic broiled chicken is being used as a substitute for roasted pork fillet. Please try out this ultimate ramen created through a tireless hours of trial and error process. The restaurant does not sell any alcoholic beverages. *Scheduled for halal obtainment. Have you heard of a common tsukemen practice called “soupwari” ?? In Japan, after you are finish eating all of the tsukemen noodles, it is common to dilute the leftover tsukemen sauce with hot soup so that you can finish it off as a soup. When you are finish eating tsukemen, please say “SU-PUWARI WO ONEGAISHIMASU” to the staff. This practice will complete your thorough enjoyment of tuskemen dining experience. The restaurant is also fully equipped with worship space.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited there with my Muslim friend.
The ramen is very tasty. There are prayer room,and staff is really friendly. Must try Halal ramen

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

It was cold, windy when I was strolling along geisha town in Asakusa. And super hungry after i finished my solo touring around the shrines nearby. There was limited wifi connection and I managed to find the place after a few failed attempts searching for it. I did see the tripadvisor banner but i neglected it at first because I thought it might not be a ‘halal’ place. I was greeted warmly by the staffs there and the faces inside although we were strangers but seeing another muslim travellers gives us somewhat reliefs in each other’s faces. The food is so nice and the quantity is a bit extra for me( if I’m in Malaysia ) but when you travel in the cold winter, the hunger kicks more and more food gives more energy. Make sure to check out this place for a good meal and ease your hunger before you wander around Asakusa. Will check out their branch at Osaka soon

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I recommend for people who want to come here to select the most suitable food, so you can get the best food for you. So many choices of ramen and every ramen has its own plus and minus.

+ very close to sensoji temple
+ the large portion is really large
+ their specialist ramen is the best for me, the soup was good
- many people don't enjoy the soup of the goro goro ramen (beef ramen), it has a lot of beef though including the fat is also served in the ramen

it has praying space but small, only for 1 person.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This eatery is located near the Sensoji Temple. I had the beef ramen and beef rice. I didnt like the texture for the beef rice because the meat was long and fatty, I think they used beef bacon or something. Nonetheless, food was average.

The eatery could improve on the cleaniliness, the second storey was very very sticky like sweet drink was spilled on the floor kind. Apart from that, nothing special.

1  Thank Firdaus K
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

This is a funky little place that you would normally not go to unless you knew about it. We ordered two ramens, one was soy and the other miso. We also had fried chicken. All of the food we ordered was made to order. It was fresh and very tasty. However, the soy ramen was a little too fishy for my taste.