Staff were outstanding from the beginning - friendly, organised and very good English. We left our bags at reception at lunch time and they were waiting in our room when we returned!
Very handy to the sumo (1 train stop), Akihabara (1 stop) and most other tourist parts of Tokyo a train change and 4-5 stops away.
Room was clean, modern and well-equipped, if a little small.
This hotel was great value for money. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally located the heart of the city, with easy access to Asakusa, Akihabara, and Ueno. Enjoy the traditional culture of Japan and rub shoulders with people from around the world. Access ・Close to the West exit of Asakusabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line. ・4 minutes' walk from exit A2 of Asakusabashi Station on the Toei Asakusa Line. ・5 minutes' walk from exit C3 of Bakurocho Station on the JR Sobu Main Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mystays Asakusa-bashi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mystays Inn Asakusa-Bashi Hotel Taito
- Hotel Mystays Asakusa-Bashi Tokyo, Japan