Location is great, about 5 minutes slow walk from Ikebukuro station even with heavy luggage. You don't have to cross any big roads or stairs which is a plus when dragging luggage along.
Rooms are small but actually decently-sized by Tokyo standards. Design of the rooms are what I'd call "boutique-lite". There's a universal plug in the room for electronics and LAN cable is provided, which is a plus (surprisingly, many hotels in Japan still insist you bring your own cable for internet connectivity in-room).
One of the best things about the hotel: there's a branch of Ichiran Ramen just behind the hotel and it's open 24 hours!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of this exciting city, just three minutes walk from the JR Ikebukuro and subway stations providing easy access to Shinjuku, Shinjuku and Tokyo Dome. This newly opened hotel is right in the centre of the entertainment, nightlife, shopping, business and restaurant precinct, but also just minutes to Sunshine City including aquarium and observatory deck, Namja Town, Ancient Orient Museum and Japan Traditional Crafts Centre. Ideal hotel for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking and HotelQuickly so you can book your The B Ikebukuro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Ikebukuro Hotel Toshima
- The B Ikebukuro Tokyo, Japan - Toshima