1,981 results
All reviews great location wet room the red light district robot restaurant rooms are small the ground floor twin room same building bath salts shower area modern hotel entertainment district lots of restaurants japanese style large suitcases hotel guests busy area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Rooms were clean and made modern with separate toilet, shower room and wash basin area. Twin beds were wider than normal and overall room was bigger than most. Good location as close two two railway lines. Breakfast selection was good and good Wi-Fi in room.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When I went to Shinjuku in 2018, I told myself I was going to stay at this hotel the next time I return in 2019 and it wasn’t a disappointment! We stayed on the 29th floor and the hotel had the most pleasant facilities like the onsen-like bathroom and amenities. Loved the smell of the toiletries. Location had many good food around like sashimi and ramen. I couldn’t get enough of the shopping either. All within walking distance. All u need to do is to ask your concierge for recommendations. Would stay there again anytime. The Godzilla head was epitome. Memorable for us and no regrets paying for the twin beds with a bigger room size for our 2 big luggages. Well done, except for 2 days when the housekeeping forgot to provide us with bathrobes after housekeeping but it was quickly n easily provided for with just a quick phone call. They responded immediately to all requests. Well done again! Thank you for the great stay and I would definitely stay again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1way2017
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel Gracery Shinjuku is an excellent choice for a visit to Tokyo. Located in one of the three most popular districts, Shinjuku, the location is a perfect base to explore the Tokyo megalopolis, with train stations, shopping and restaurants all on your doorstep. The rooms are small but perfectly comfortable, clean and modern. There's a great choice of breakfasts from two in-house restaurants. Service is friendly and efficient. Would happily stay here again next time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We loved this hotel for the Godzilla and the service. Rooms were very small, especially for a family of four. It was the smallest one we stayed in our entire trip. However, it was clean and quiet. And you are in Tokyo so you aren't spending a lot of time in your room. I'm not sure I loved being in the middle of such a busy area. We also stayed in a hotel near the skytree, it was much more peaceful and the rooms were much larger!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank goldenalgae
Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

- Only about 5 minutes walk from JR Shinjuku station.
- Many restaurants (some open 24 hours) and convenient shop around
- Room size is okay at the centre of Shinjuku, Tokyo, can open a 28” & 24” luggage
- bathroom is pretty big
- free water, need to ask the reception

1  Thank areufoodie