My wife and I arrived on Oct 21 for a 5 night stay after a 13 hour flight and one hour+ trip from the airport to a very welcoming and courteous staff. Tickets for the airport bus were acquired just outside the entrance from customs to the terminal at Haneda airport and the bus was close by and took us directly to the Hyatt Regency.
Check in for an English speaking couple was hassle free and we were taken to our room which overlooked Central Park and Mount Fuji (these were found out the following morning). Our room was not one of the renovated ones but a basic king.
My wife has mobility issues and the bathtub/shower as opposed to a separate shower was a problem. When speaking with the front desk the following morning, we were offered to be moved to an upgraded twin bed room (at no charge) that had a shower but to be moved to a king would be an additional charge---I failed to see the logic aside from perhaps an inventory issue. We were instead provided with a large step stool in which to aid in getting into the shower. The 7-11 and Family Market in the basement of the complex was excellent. We were able to get a quick and inexpensive breakfast as we were being picked for touring at 8 am. The shuttle to the Shinjuku train / subway station was a tremendous plus in our decision for a hotel and the service was utilized frequently--it ran every 20 minutes.
Overall a very good hotel in an excellent location and we definitely would stay here next time coming to Tokyo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented High-rise Hotel with seven-story Atrium, situated in commercial area of Shinjuku, facing Shinjuku Central Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Tokyo
- Hyatt Tokyo
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Shinjuku