3,423 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebay viewrubber duckfish markethamarikyu gardensglass walldiamond memberturn down servicefloor to ceiling windowswalking distanceshiodome stationlobby barbeautiful hotelfavorite hotelfour seasonspark hyattimpeccable service
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I stayed there twice. Once for pleasure and once for work. Expensive, but big rooms and great view if staying on a high floor (33/F, park view). Easy to catch a cab or the subway. Service is excellent!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Hotel R, Conrad Tokyo at Conrad Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback in regards to your recent stay.
I am glad that the our team always look after you very well, and we are happy to have you as a loyal guest.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We visit annually and this hotel never fails to deliver an incredible stay. From the greeting at checkin to the helpful staff and the gorgeous suites it continues to deliver a consistently great stay. Their executive lounge has been expanded so there is plenty of seating during busy times. Naomi, the lounge manager, has been there for years and always gives us a warm welcome. The guest services team are all great and there for any of your needs. If you are a Diamond member you can take breakfast in the restaurant. They have a buffet and a menu you can also order from. It’s enough food to keep you satisfied to dinner. The views are incredible especially if you have a bay view room.

Room Tip: coming from Shimbashi Station follow the signs for Shidome exit to reach the hotel
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your 5 star review, and I am pleased that you are a returning guest to our hotel and had yet another wonderful experience.
I am glad that you were able to make the most of the Executive Lounge and also have a lovely breakfast experience.
We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Conrad Tokyo was a bit of a disappointment. As with most hotels in Japan, the facilities were beyond clean. Service on the other hand is the same you would get in all Hilton properties - corporate and impersonal - not what you expect from a luxury property. We had booked one of the top corner suites - this was a bit of a misnomer - with corner you expect views on two sides? For Conrad that mean literally a suite in the corner - why is it more expensive unless you are trying to mislead buyers. Next as a multi-year Diamond member staying for more than 7 days in a suite I was expecting an upgrade. I had even contacted the property in advance - but got the corporate response. When we got to the hotel, they did not even direct us to the executive check-in desk and told us that no upgrades were available for our whole stay, only for a few days. The suite was just plain and badly maintained - heavily scratched furniture and scratches on walls. The overall welcome was a small plate of amuse bouche - compare this to the Peninsula properties where you get turndown goodies and fresh fruits in your room everyday for an equivalent suite. I did note this online and I must say the hotel responded and upgraded us to a beautiful suite 3 days into our stay, But to be honest the hotel lacked a luxurious personal touch. The lobby was crowded most of the time and the executive lounge felt like an upgraded Hilton - breakfast was the same everyday and tea time service was sub-par in terms of selection and quality.
The spa is nice, as is the gym and pool. A note however that if you are going to run a spa in an international hotel you may want to hire english speaking front desk staff. Our spa appointment was so confusing - they kept telling us different times. Overall just disappointing especially after staying at Peninsula properties in China.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank JetSet1959

Thank you for your selecting Conrad Tokyo for your recent stay.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the obvious inconvenience caused during your recent stay with us here at Conrad Tokyo.

We have identified your comment thoroughly that you were not totally satisfied with your stay. We will ensure to review our procedure once again to provide the personalized and inspirational experience with true appreciation for the loyalty.

Rest assured, we have taken all your feedback on board and our team will review their processes with refresher training to ensure a consistent level of service that we normally provide our guests.

We look forward to serving you again to demonstrate our improvement in the future.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I am a big fan of Conrad. The hotel is so sleek, the rooms comfy and modern and with terrific views, and the service is outstanding. I had a room with a nice view over the water. Though I wish the tv had more channels in English. The hotel is also situated perfectly. The airport limousine stops at the hotel. The hotel is also right by the metro and walking distance to the Ginza district and nice restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank UE_DC64

It is great to read you had a lovely stay with us, and that the staff were able to exceed your expectations. I am also glad that you were impressed with the hotel's central location and its surroundings.
We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Conrad Tokyo is very good located, near the subway line and in very peaceful environment. Service from Check-In to Check-Out was excellent. I spent 3 nights there with my girlfriend and we experienced warm service from Conrad team members. For my next stay in Tokyo for sure I will choose Conrad :)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your selecting Conrad Tokyo for your recent stay.