This hotel is a business district of Tokyo which is 24 floors above the station which is only two stops to the main Tokyo station and easily accessible by train to wherever you wish to go in Tokyo. Right below the hotel is the Carretta Shiodome which is a many storied arcade packed with many restaurants. Great place to eat. At the moment there is an amazing Xmas light show set up in the plaza outside the Carretta, worth a look if you are in Tokyo before Xmas.
The reception staff are friendly and pleasant with enough English to be understood.
Our room is on the 36th floor but not facing the Tokyo Tower but is light and airy and looking across many tall buildings to the distance. We had booked an economy double so was not surprised the room is small but the bed is at least a queen size and very comfortable with nice linens. The bathroom is a good size and super clean with lots of "goodies".
Would definitely recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan