1,870 results
All reviews meguro station shuttle bus spg platinum bamboo lounge japanese garden shuttle service health club nice garden club lounge the hotel offers quiet location chinese restaurant narita airport business traveler concierge desk business trip smoking room
Reviewed 30 April 2016

My husband is SPG platinum so we had a room upgrade and lounge access. The room was spacious with twin double beds. A good size desk and a chaise lounge chair. Big window allows plenty of light. The bathroom is a bit dated but functional with a good size bath, the toilet takes up too much space ! We used the laundry service and this was excellent. Lounge access provides breakfast, snacks and coffee during the day, and drinks and canapés at night. There is a currency cash machine in the foyer that is easy to use if you need to exchange foreign cash. We takkyubin our luggage to this hotel and then again to another hotel we were staying at 6 days ahead and had no problems. There is a lovely Japanese garden in the grounds of the hotel, and also a lovely jewellery shop on the lower floor. The hotel bus shuttle service is excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tokyo_Santa, Manager at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2016

Thank you very much for your staying at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo. I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.I am very happy to hear about your positive experience in my hotel and will be sure to pass along your kind remarks to my team.We all hope to see you the next time you are in Tokyo.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

First of all, I have nothing particular to complain about this hotel, however nothing to praise either, and I rate it only with a 2/5 since according to my preferences and experience it is less convenient and cosy compared to other business hotels I have stayed. For my taste this hotel is very old fashioned with dark rooms. Not much shopping/restaurant opportunities around (at least at a first glance - too dive a bit deeper in this area, time wasn't enough). Next visit to Tokyo will try another area/hotel.

Date of stay: June 2015
1  Thank 123XYZ987ABC
Tokyo_Santa, Manager at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Thank you very much for your staying at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo.
It is with great regret and concern that you had a bad experience while staying in my hotel.We appreciate your sincere feedback and hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

There are many bad reviews in the hotel web site but I got no problem to stay at the hotel at all.
The room is very clean and my sensitive nose go no problem at the stay.
Bath room is very clean and it doesn't feel like an old hotel.
The lounge is great, offer breakfast,hi tea and evening cocktail, food are great too.

Room tip: Choose the garden view room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your staying at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo.
I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.We are truly thankful you chose to stay with us at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo.
I appreciate your wonderful review of our hotel.We all hope to see you the next time you are in Tokyo.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

We just stayed 2 consecutive stays at the Sheraton Miyako, 3 then 2 days. The hotel is centrally located within walking distance to Shirokanedai subway station but also offers a shuttle service to there and Ebisu station.

The check in was generally good and smooth but the level of english varies from one member to the other. During our second stay we received a very nice upgrade and were very pleased indeed with it but discovered it only as we stepped in the room as the receptionist didn't mention it. The interior of the room is nice, quiet and elegant but on the traditional and corporate side. No quirkyness here.

The bar in the lobby is a great place to relax and offers a nice view on the hotel private garden. The list of cocktails is limited and a bit dated and could be brought up to date with popular drinks : aperol spritz, Singapore sling, martinis, ...

We didn't try the breakfast beyond a take away coffee but found it pretty expensive.

The hotel concierges have been very helpful, booking for us (and cancelling) a nice restaurant in town.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fabien R

Thank you very much for your staying at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo. I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.I appreciate your review of our hotel.We all hope to see you the next time you are in Tokyo.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Excellent rooms, very helpful staff. The breakfast was one of the best I have had, however, all their restaurants are good. Excellent location in a quite neighbourhood with good connectivity to the Meguro and Shirokanedai metro stations. The gym could be a little better. Amazing spa and Jacuzzi.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tokyo_Santa, マネージャー at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2016

Thank you very much for your staying at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo. I also thank you for taking your time to write to us.I hope you will remain a valued customer and give us the opportunity to welcome you again.