Wow where to begin.
Japan is amazing! This hotel was conveniently located to the metro,food,shopping and had everything one might need 24hours.
- The room we stayed in was #1004 and the beds were very comfortable, the linnens cozy bathroom clean and large. Toiletries given were way above average.
The balcony was good sized and again the view at night was beautiful.
- If you are a night owl the metro stops at midnight and does not begin untill 5 am, so make plans an advance.
- I would recommend the Nikko to anyone not on a budget. A very luxerious proper place to stay. Free wi-fi in lobby.
- Staff was top notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the waterfront area of Tokyo Bay, Hilton Tokyo Odaiba enjoys spectacular 180-degree ocean views, with each guest room overlooking stunning views of Tokyo's skyline, Rainbow Bridge or Tokyo Tower from its private balcony. The hotel is also strategically situated only minutes away from a popular entertainment and shopping area as well as a key business and commercial district. With a wide selection of dining options and two levels of flexible meeting facilities, Hilton Tokyo Odaiba offers both business and leisure travelers a memorable stay like no other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Prestigia, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Hilton Tokyo Odaiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikko Tokyo Hotel
- Nikko Tokyo Minato
- Hotel Nikko Tokyo
- Hilton Tokyo Odaiba Japan