“Very Good Hotel - Value, Convenience, Cost ”

Ana Intercontinental Tokyo
Ranked #17 of 118 Hotels / Ryokan in Minato
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good IHG hotel in downtown Tokyo. Just a taxi ride from the train station. Good location, bakery, shop. Clean. Walking distance to Tokyo Tower (less than 1 mile). Close to business district. Would recommend and stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
ANAICTYO, Manager at Ana Intercontinental Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear johnnyfrank66,

Thank you for writing a review and letting my team and I know of your great experience at ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

My team and I do appreciate that you would choose to highly recommend us, and to also know that you took comfort whilst in our care and enjoyed the our location - is excellent to read.

We would be most thrilled to welcome your return again soon to our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is nice. Rooms are a good size, especially for Japan. Service was good, but not exceptional. I have no complaints about the service, but some other places we stayed at in Japan went above and beyond what was expected, though they did not here.

The location is great for being a tourist. The metro tunnel entrance was just outside the hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear vickymta,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay experience at ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our convenient location.

And thank you for bringing your comments to our attention through TripAdvisor.
We greatly appreciate your feedback as such information is vital for us to achieve the standards of service that we strive for.

My team and I hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to ANA InterContinental Tokyo soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is an excellent hotel near to the city centre. The rooms are very comfortable and hotel facilities excellent. The is a good gym and outdoor pool. The bar on the top floor is very classy. Breakfast was outstanding. WiFi was good and free. the central bar area was also very high class.

Room Tip: Rooms with a view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear GerryH007,

Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor following your recent time spent with us at ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

I am pleased that our location was suited to your needs and that you enjoyed at MIXX Bar and Lounge. May I also thank you for mentioning that you enjoyed our room.

It is our objective to meet the expectations of our guests and it is always rewarding to hear the good feedback from our satisfied guest.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on another occasion to ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I stayed here for one night on a free IHG annual award night. Considering the room was free, I don't have a lot of room to complain. And I don't really feel the need to--this hotel overall was pretty solid.

The location is an a decent area. Very safe at all hours of the night. Plenty of nearby food that's open late and walking distance to Tokyo Tower, which I thought was fantastic. The service both at the front door and the front desk was very good and much appreciated. They spoke great English and were very helpful.

The lobby here is beautiful, but the rooms could use a refresh. Our room felt very old, but the bathroom was great, with a mirror that doesn't fog up when you take a shower, and really strong water pressure in the shower. While the room was old, it was very clean.

I would probably stay here again. No issues. The bar on the top floor has great views and good drinks, make sure to check that out if you stay here.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wes H
ANAICTYO, Manager at Ana Intercontinental Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Wes H,

I would like to extend my gratitude to you for sharing feedback from your stay with us at ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

It is wonderful to read that our location was convenient to your needs and that you took delight in the caring service provided by our team of colleagues. I know they will be so pleased of your kind words when I share your feedback with them.

Your constructive feedback will certainly assist us in ensuring that we can improve our offerings and the service experience for all our guests - thank you for sharing.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I had a flight in at night. Originally was going to wait until morning to meet up with the shbjj team. My girlfriend was so worried that I didn't have a place to stay at night. She wanted me to rest up well and be safe. So she booked the intercontinental hotel for me. Love has no limits. Its so wonderful, I just wished she was with me touring the city along my side. Luckily I brought our sweetheart Minnie bear. Not sure if they had shuttle so I took a taxi for 50usd it was only 15 minutes away but still pricey considering its night time travled there September 2015 for a IBJJF tournament at the budokan. the next day I took the metro (takes a bit of getting used to) but i was able to meet the rest of my team there in Shim bamba.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear pianoboyxp,

Thank you for sharing the feedback about your stay in our hotel, ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

We are delighted to read of your enjoyable time spent with us and sincerely appreciate your kind comments.

I hope that we can look forward to welcoming your return next time your travels bring you to Tokyo.

ANA InterContinental Tokyo

Also consider these accommodations in or near Minato
Shinjuku
#1 of 118 in Minato
Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo
Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi
Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier

Been to Ana Intercontinental Tokyo? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK