2,960 results
All reviewsmixx barpierre gagnairecascade cafeark hillschampagne barihg membertameike sannoginza linethe club loungebreakfast buffetan upgraderoppongi areajunior suitesubway stationtop floorimperial palacebusiness trip
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is nice. Rooms are a good size, especially for Japan. Service was good, but not exceptional. I have no complaints about the service, but some other places we stayed at in Japan went above and beyond what was expected, though they did not here.

The location is great for being a tourist. The metro tunnel entrance was just outside the hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
ANAICTYO, Manager at ANA InterContinental Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear vickymta,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay experience at ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our convenient location.

And thank you for bringing your comments to our attention through TripAdvisor.
We greatly appreciate your feedback as such information is vital for us to achieve the standards of service that we strive for.

My team and I hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to ANA InterContinental Tokyo soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This is an excellent hotel near to the city centre. The rooms are very comfortable and hotel facilities excellent. The is a good gym and outdoor pool. The bar on the top floor is very classy. Breakfast was outstanding. WiFi was good and free. the central bar area was also very high class.

Room Tip: Rooms with a view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear GerryH007,

Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor following your recent time spent with us at ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

I am pleased that our location was suited to your needs and that you enjoyed at MIXX Bar and Lounge. May I also thank you for mentioning that you enjoyed our room.

It is our objective to meet the expectations of our guests and it is always rewarding to hear the good feedback from our satisfied guest.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on another occasion to ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I stayed here for one night on a free IHG annual award night. Considering the room was free, I don't have a lot of room to complain. And I don't really feel the need to--this hotel overall was pretty solid.

The location is an a decent area. Very safe at all hours of the night. Plenty of nearby food that's open late and walking distance to Tokyo Tower, which I thought was fantastic. The service both at the front door and the front desk was very good and much appreciated. They spoke great English and were very helpful.

The lobby here is beautiful, but the rooms could use a refresh. Our room felt very old, but the bathroom was great, with a mirror that doesn't fog up when you take a shower, and really strong water pressure in the shower. While the room was old, it was very clean.

I would probably stay here again. No issues. The bar on the top floor has great views and good drinks, make sure to check that out if you stay here.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wes H
ANAICTYO, Manager at ANA InterContinental Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Wes H,

I would like to extend my gratitude to you for sharing feedback from your stay with us at ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

It is wonderful to read that our location was convenient to your needs and that you took delight in the caring service provided by our team of colleagues. I know they will be so pleased of your kind words when I share your feedback with them.

Your constructive feedback will certainly assist us in ensuring that we can improve our offerings and the service experience for all our guests - thank you for sharing.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I had a flight in at night. Originally was going to wait until morning to meet up with the shbjj team. My girlfriend was so worried that I didn't have a place to stay at night. She wanted me to rest up well and be safe. So she booked the intercontinental hotel for me. Love has no limits. Its so wonderful, I just wished she was with me touring the city along my side. Luckily I brought our sweetheart Minnie bear. Not sure if they had shuttle so I took a taxi for 50usd it was only 15 minutes away but still pricey considering its night time travled there September 2015 for a IBJJF tournament at the budokan. the next day I took the metro (takes a bit of getting used to) but i was able to meet the rest of my team there in Shim bamba.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear pianoboyxp,

Thank you for sharing the feedback about your stay in our hotel, ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

We are delighted to read of your enjoyable time spent with us and sincerely appreciate your kind comments.

I hope that we can look forward to welcoming your return next time your travels bring you to Tokyo.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The rooms here are large for Tokyo standards, with all the usual in-room amenities you can expect from large chain hotels. I stay here are it's close to our office and it's also pretty close to the shopping areas of Shibuya (~10 mins by taxi) or direct by the busy Ginza line.

The room wifi was not particularly fast, and no complimentary bottles of water was provided in the room. The room itself was a little dated, furniture is a little worn, tiles in the bathroom are yellowed from age etc.

I didn't sleep very well, as the provided pillows are extremely soft - my head would sink in the middle of the pillow and the sides of the pillow would press against the sides of my face. I resorted to folding the pillows in half in order to get sufficient elevation and to keep the pillows from suffocating me when I turned onto my side. All 4 pillows provided were the same (usually hotels provide at least another type of hardness).

Apart from that, nothing else to complain about. I must say I much prefer the Japanese brand hotels when in Japan as they're usually more modern and new, albeit a lot smaller.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Gymrat76,

Thank you for writing a review via TripAdvisor of your recent experience at ANA InterContinental Tokyo.

I am pleased to read that our location was perfectly suited to your needs. We do appreciate all feedback received and your comments of our room and pillows have been noted for when we next review our product offering. Thank you for your constructive feedback.

Gymrat76, thank you again for your feedback and I hope that we might have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again.