2,010 results
All reviews ebisu station ebisu area yebisu garden place joel robuchon heavenly bed spg points mitsukoshi department store executive club executive floor minute walk bit dated covered walkway rooms are large yebisu beer breakfast buffet concierge desk platinum member
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at the Westin Tokyo twice in the past year while I've been traveling to Tokyo on business. We love Tokyo, and always make sure we have a few extra days from my work for personal leisure time. The service and quality at the Westin Tokyo are excellent, and a great value for 30,000 yen per night. Rooms are a bit outdated, but very well maintained. I've been in large, clean and comfortable rooms both stays. Executive lounge is first class, and they now offer additional breakfast options for SPG Elite members which was a bonus. Concierge is extremely helpful getting dinner reservations in advance of your stay, or during. Many restaurants are small with limited seating so I suggest booking in advance. Hotel location can't be beat for proximity to Ebisu or Meguro train station, and also not in the middle of the hectic tourist areas. Walking neighborhoods near hotel are also great.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Westin T, Experience Specialist at The Westin Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

We truly appreciate your positive feedback and glad to know you have enjoyed and relaxed of your staying with us in Tokyo. Our location attracts commuters and travelers who appreciate subtle charms over sonorous environs. Furthermore, we are grateful that you are giving your kind booking tips for our restaurants. To your thoughtful feedback and next stay, we will continue to devote more effort to provide you to have comfortable and enjoyable stay. We hope you'll find your way back to us for another trip in Tokyo.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The rooms were very nice and clean, and had plenty of space - which is a nice surprise for a hotel in the middle of Tokyo. However check-in and check-out took a lot of time due to long lines (maybe more front desk staff needed?) and it took quite a while to grab a taxi to start the day.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Westin T, Experience Specialist at The Westin Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

We are proud of our guest room size that we often receive good comments. We are happy to know that you enjoyed it. The required time for Check-in/out procedure is our challenge, we do really appreciate for your feedbacks on this. And taxi stand at hotel porte-cochere area is usually busy especially in the morning time, our concierge desk is happy to assist for making reservations. We are sorry for this inconvenience. We again thank you and wish all of us for your next visit!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This hotel was lovely to stay at. I was there for a two week period and by the end a lot of the staff new my name and my nightly glass of wine order at the bar when I got home from work.
Staff were very accommodating, and in true Japanese style, were always willing to go that little but above and beyond. The hotel is very centrally located and within easy walking distance to restaurants, shops and bars.
The bed was comfortable, the room service was good and the bar was average stocked. Great toiletry options and if you stay for over a week they also upgrade the toiletries along with offering a few other additions such as discounted laundry, a spa pillow, flowers, yoga mat and a few other things.
The spa was absolutely amazing. I wish I had gone back but it was also very expensive. Well worth at least one visit though. I recommend late afternoon, followed by room service and an early night - what Anna amazing sleep I had that evening!
I recommend the Westin and would return. The one downside was the smell of cigarette smoke throughout the hotel. I'm told they are banning smoking indoors for the upcoming Olympics so hopefully this will help to change the culture and the smell.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Westin T, Experience Specialist at The Westin Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you for choosing us for your precious two weeks stay in Tokyo and also thank you for taking your time to share a wonderful feedback. We are proud of our Japanese style of service, Omotenashi which should be coming from our instinct. We are delighted to know that you liked them. We have well noted your comments about odor which we shared with the wider team. Thank you so much, for letting me know! We look forward to the distinct pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Westin Tokyo has luxurious feel to it. Rooms are spacious and very well appointed. Every detail is full of attention and Club Lounge has superb service and offerings . Definitely luxurious hotel. Only negative is that Chinese restaurant is bellow standards and quality . Menu is poorly and inaccurate with English translation . Please avoid at all costs.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for staying at The Westin Tokyo. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our service at Westin Executive Club Lounge with view! Any feedback from valuable customers are always important and helpful for us, we shared your feedback in a team as well. Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

This is my second stay in a one week period.

The hotel by itself is great - classic luxury type, impeccable cleanliness like in Sheraton Yokohama.

The staff is very amicable but very often does not understand what you want, all of this with a smile...so just be persistent calm and repeat...

The food is good not great - from Chinese Cantonese, Japanese to international cuisine, but the price is not commensurate with the offering, but hotel is usually full so I guess no one really cares.

There one left to try the teppanyaki ... will be able to compare with the beautiful teppanyaki restaurant at the Yokohama Sheraton.

PS it is one of the rare place in a luxury hotel in the world when someone in the cuisine seems to count the piece of bread you are being served - like one slice of bread in a 4000 yens breakfast - F&B manager should fix this asap!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Westin T, Experience Specialist at The Westin Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Patrice,
Thank you for your valuable comments. We will definitely keep our service and try to do it beyond expectations, but we have also taken your feedbacks and will share internally. Thank you again for your feedbacks.