I really enjoyed staying in this hotel. The room was typical of the area, great use of available space and although small the room is very well organised and comfortable. Staff very helpful and friendly. Fantastic bed and amenities with kettle, tv, bed clothes, hair dryer, shampoo etc provided. Only downside was how cold the room was. Less than 10 minute walk to station. Great restaurants outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable sleep and a spectacular view await you. Located in a quiet neighborhood with plenty of greenery, this location is the perfect place to head home to during your stay in Tokyo. Take in the view of the Tokyo Skytree® from one of our special viewing rooms before you go to sleep. Then it's time to start another day with a delicious breakfast at our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, HostelWorld, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mystays Kameido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weekly Mansion Tokyo Kameido Hotel Koto
- Hotel Mystays Kameido Tokyo/Koto