“Tokyo food tour”

Visit to Sumo Morning Practice
Ranked #1 of 29 Food & Drink in Chuo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Let's enjoy Japan one step deeper!!" If you have acquaintances in Japan, you have a big advantage. With our friendly guide, you could have fun time and learn Japanese culture as well. We help you discover Japan!!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was an excellent tour! I loved the small group tour a lot! Tomo is such an excellent guide! The pace of the tour was very easy and relaxing. I would recommend Tomo to anyone who visits Japan!

All reviews
"our tour guide"
in 45 reviews
"outer market"
in 69 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 34 reviews
in 16 reviews
"went out of her way"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I booked this food tour after seeing it on the YouTube channel, Cup of TJ. My girlfriend and I had traveled to Japan specifically for the food so this was a great way to start off our stay in Japan. My girlfriend loved the tour, I thought it was fun, and there was so much food to eat. We got to try all sorts of new (to me) fish like blowfish and even whale. Our tour guide Yoko was super friendly and accommodating. We learned a lot about the market during the final week that it was open in Tsukiji. I would recommend this tour to everyone.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

We really had some special insights with Kazu. He did a super job of giving us his local knowledge of the place, its workings and the life of the people who work there.

1  Thank davidyU995HL
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Meet and greet was as described and on time. Toshi was an excellent guide. I ate more food than expected.

1  Thank Ron D