All reviews ningyocho station family mart hibiya line small bed haneda airport direct train drug store night stay convenient store walking distance google maps speak english couple of nights stayed nights single room lots of restaurants location is great
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed here from feb 9 to 14 with my husband & 2 kids I'm so glad I believed the good reviews I read , they even surpassed my expectations . We arrived early at 12nn and they allowed us to checked in since the first room was ready . All the staffs are helpful & nice though the room was a bit compact but it is clean & cozy besides we are out early & come back late at night still a good place to rest . Train stations are accessible , family mart , my market grocery & Yoshinoya are 2 or 3 minutes walk from the hotel . Will definitely stay in this hotel again & will highly recommend it as well ...

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank docfres
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Super value in this hotel. Friendly polite service typical of what I experienced everywhere in Tokyo. My room was clean and adequate and pretty quiet. Price is hard to beat in this city.

Due to a last minute flight change due to weather, I ended up arriving at Narita and leaving from Haneda. This hotel was handy to both, direct local train service to both airports.

From this location, I was able to walk to Akihabara, Ueno, Asakusa, Tsukiji market, Ginza, Tokyo Station. Easy metro connections are available as well should you not prefer to walk.

Lots of local restaurants around, with some quite well known. I read that Ningyocho was an older more laid back neighborhood and I would agree. It was really nice to come back each day.

Already booked to stay again when I return in the spring.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank NW T
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

It was smaller than our usual tokyo hotels, but it's just as clean as most. The walk to either of two stations is also quite short. There are food chains open nearby in case you get home late without eating. There's also a Lawson one minute away.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2017

First of all - being within a (short) walking distance from Kodemmacho, it's location makes the city quite accessible. Another advantage of the location is the 24h Family Mart nearby (though the ATM did not work with our European cards) and the excellent Yoshinoya - try for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's always a treat.
The staff were all very pleasant and spoke English (as opposed to many other places we visited). The price for the room was pretty low, and though I admit it was a bit small, I guess that's more a feature of Japan itself than this particular hotel. Anyway, don't carry too much luggage, for there is not much space to unpack.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michal B
Reviewed 29 January 2017

The hotel is around 20 minutes walk from Tokyo station with Kodenmacho station being the nearest to the hotel (Hibiya line, meaning easy access to Tsukiji, Ginza, Roppongi, and Ueno station). There is 24-hour Family Mart on the right side of the hotel (one or two shops away) and Yoshinoya on the left side of the hotel (crossing the road) that opens from 5am til late night.

The receptionists spoke basic English but very warm and always try to help as much as possible. You have to hand in key whenever you leave the hotel, but they don't remember your hotel room, so you have to make sure you remember yours.

The elevator is very small, there were 4 of us with small luggages and we had to squeeze in to get into the elevator. It has an off smell, unsure of what. Room is very small, which will be very challenging if you bring big suitcase.

Bathroom is raised from the room's level, so you have to step up to enter the bathroom. Bathtub is quite high and short. Hotel provides soap, shampoo, and conditioner.

If you are not fussy about the room, the location and price of the hotel is worth it. There is laundry room (washing machine and dryer, coin operated) on each floor and a vending machine for drinks.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family