See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 December 2015

We cannot complain about the small room as that is just part of staying in Japan. The room was affordable, very clean, in a good/safe area near a subway station and near Tokyo Grand station. It was a good place for us to stay as tourists.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2015

The hotel is conveniently located near the Nihonbashi and Kanda underground stations. In fact, it's actually situated within a close walking distance to Akihabara 'electric town', Tokyo Station and Ginza (if you like a longer walk, which you should!). For the price you pay, the hotel is on the whole very cheap, clean (techy toilets included) and the staff are helpful. When we arrived at Narita our bags had inconveniently decided to take a round the world getaway, yet this was quickly resolved at the airport. After a couple of days, the bags mysteriously arrived and the hotel staff had kindly placed our bags neatly within our room. There's a seven eleven opposite and another similar shop next door (although this could probably be said for one in three buildings in Tokyo!) Would definitely stay at the Nihonbashi Villa again as its v difficult to find such great value and comfort at this price in central Tokyo.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LDNCULTURE
Reviewed 16 April 2015

We stayed in the hotel (not the capsules). Very small (but this is a Japanese standard) but clean rooms. It is rather cheap and the location is great because it is very close to Bakurocho station. It isn't far also from Asakubashi station. Staff speaks English well enough.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chiara P
Reviewed 22 March 2015

I have stayed in this hotel for at least 12-13 times, usually because of the budget-friendly price. Many times I've had some trouble with the staff being super inflexible and not nice at all. Last time they didn't even bother search for my a couple of days earlier lost jacket. No reply, nothing. I would NOT recommend this place anymore, and I have stayed in more than 150 hotels in Japan, so I know what I'm talking about.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Pylssy
Reviewed 10 March 2015

Walking distance to the Ryogoku Kokugikan. This was the main reason I stayed here in January. Great price for a Standard Single Room (small room with bed, ensuite facilities - did not need any more than that so perfect!)

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo