“Excellent”

Imperial Hotel Tokyo
Ranked #4 of 78 Hotels / Ryokan in Chiyoda
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is simply excellent. The employers are very polite and willing to help at any time. There are many restaurants and a super delicious pastry shop. The rooms are spacious and super clean. The location is excelent, near metro station and Ghinza.
I had a great experience at the hotel and I super recommend

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I recently stayed at the Imperial Hotel Tokyo and we were impressed with the beautiful room, elegant lobby, and great service. The room was very spacious with nice views; the bathroom was clean and of good size. The buffet breakfast was fantastic with lots of selection. Overall, it was first class. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to plush it up and stay here for our last three days in Japan. They generously upgraded our room to a studio apartment due to the timing of our stay, we were to celebrate our anniversary and then my wife’s birthday.

The studio room was fantastic, beautiful furniture, comfortable couches and a wonderful bathroom. Stylish furnishing and amazing views of Tokyo. We really enjoyed our time here as it was nice to take the focus off sightseeing and just relax for a few days.

My wife had a 80 minute in room massage and she still can’t stop talking about how good it was.

You have an array cuisines available on the premises, we thoroughly enjoyed visiting the imperial bar where you have well trained staff delivering excellent cocktails. But there is also a huge number of restaurants located along the train line just outside the hotel.

We were on the 28th floor, and my only minor issue was the noise from trains, this is something you get used to but was the reason for the 4 stars. I imagine if you were staying on the lower levels of the hotel this would be worse.

Despite this if coming back to Tokyo we would book to stay here again!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I received great help from the concierge Tashiro Kawasumi.

I dropped my wallet in the taxi that I took from the hotel. Tashiro was amazing. She called the taxi company from my taxi receipt and managed to recover my wallet intact with all it's contents.
I am very grateful.

The stay at the hotel was pleasant but the concierge experience is one that I will never forget.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A three nights staying at the Imperial have been very pleasant as always fir the last twenty some years. Nice staffs, clean, high quality service and very good location for every activity. Hope to come back again soon next year.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chiyoda
The Tokyo Station Hotel
Shinjuku
Hilton Tokyo
Hilton Tokyo
#4 of 84 in Shinjuku

Been to Imperial Hotel Tokyo? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK