See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2018

This is more like a very hip AirbNb than a hotel. You may need to remind them to do obvious things (like have your room cleaned or refill your coffee), but it's the hippest place I've stayed in Tokyo. The front desk staff are incredibly nice and I'll happily go back.

The rooms are really big by Tokyo standards. And the pics on their website really are representative.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AzimN_13
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We stayed here just one night out of our 4 nights in Tokyo and I wished we had booked it for all the nights. We found the place by chance after having trouble booking our other hotel for our full stay. The hotel is very modern, spacious, has friendly staff, and is in a nice part of the city. I find the concept interesting as we regularly stay in AirBnB's (I'm a great fan) and this is basically the 'Hotel' answer to this trend - the room has a washing machine, a little kitchen, there is no breakfast or tradition lobby, etc, It's a cool place and I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Arthur v
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I stayed at BnA STUDIO Akihabara for 4 days in April and had a wonderful stay. The room was huge by Tokyo standards, and very well appointed with a small kitchenette, large bathroom and clothes washer-dryer. It was really more like a small apartment than a hotel room. The art and decor are well-done, and the staff was extremely friendly. Keep in mind, this is a small place and it seems like it's run by a group of young artists and friends, so don't expect 5-star hotel amenities...however, if you're looking for a roomy, convenient and interesting place to stay during your Tokyo travels, don't hesitate to book here.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We loved our stay at this amazing art hotel! We stayed in ATHLETIC PARK room and had so much fun. There was only two of us so plenty of space, we were like big kids in there looking through everything! Soon discovered the Netflix, not to mention that bathtub...kinda didn't want to leave the room! The guys who checked us in were supper kind and helpful, they even let us see the other rooms that were not booked.

We both really love art and it was just such a pleasure to wake up to such a bright and joyful space. Wish we could have stayed in the other rooms.

Highly recommend BnA STUDIO if you love art, comfort and luxury. We will be back 100%

Room tip: If you can try and spend a night in each room, worth it
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank travelmander
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed at ZEN Garden room. The room is very new, clean and very artistic! I enjoyed all art pieces by artist. The bed is super comfortable and slept well. The room also has kitchen and laundry so that I can cook and wash my clothes. The bathroom is very large and nice bathtub so that I can stretch my legs in the tub. I highly recommend the place if you love art and modern Tokyo heat by the artists!

Date of stay: March 2018