The room access card contains a tag line 'Simplified Luxury'. In essence, I agree.
- Proximity to Kanda Station, Akihabara, and Tokyo Station.
- Hotel only opened in 2018 so everything fresh and new.
- Simple but good breakfast
- Efficient and friendly staff
- Laundry service offered
- Reasonable price
What you need to know
- Room size only 11 square metres
- Cannot 'fine-tune' heating/cooling
- Sheets only changed every few days
- It is 'business hotel' first and a 'tourist' hotel second
Overall, I was impressed and would stay again if in Tokyo.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included