Stayed 3 nights last week. Overall, the premium quality of the hotel is evident from the momemnt you are greeted at the door to the details in the finishing of the rooms. Room and toilet were luxuriously fitted out and full range of toiletries provided (comb, toothbrush, moutthwash, sewing kit, Occitane soaps/shampoos). Found the beds too soft for my liking. Hotel kept luggage for 4 days whilst we went to Nagano for skiing without any hassle. Location (next to Tokyo station) was very convenient if you intend to use the JR trains to go to other prefectures. Tokyo station itself has tons of shops and eating places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The splendid Shangri-La Hotel conveniently located adjacent to Tokyo Station. Guests will appreciate Shangri-La's unique brand of hospitality and service, as well as the very finest facilities and amenities while staying within the comfort and warmth of this luxurious Tokyo hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Shangri La Tokyo
- Shangri La Chiyoda
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Japan - Chiyoda