“Sweet Happy Place! ”
Review of Mosia Cafe

Mosia Cafe
Description: Our little artisanal cafe is all about giving back. We are all natural and plastic free. Our bakers and baristas are trained dog & cat rescuers with most of our profit going to funding our stray animal advocacy. Stop by our little place of heaven. You'll be delighted to find tasty cakes, home made ice cream and awesome coffee. Plus you can cuddle one of the many fur babies we have lounging around the cafe ;)
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

They offer a wide range of unique and delicious desserts--among of which, cakes are the most awesome! Not only that they're mouth watering, they're very than instagram-worthy too.

Place is very artsy; every bit of detail is well thought of and the design is coherently creative. Albeit a bit small, this cafe-in-a-garden flaunts a very nice view of the beach as well.

They might need to add something filling in the menu like more sandwich options perhaps. But, overall, either for the fambam or friends, Mosia is a great stopover if you wanna have some dose of sugar and coffee.

Lastly, place is animal friendly.

Will definitely keep coming back for more sweet surprises on their ever changing menu :-)

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Cool place...best coffee and cake in Bohol. Their location has an amazing view and I absolutely love their decorations and plants. Their food is amazing in both quality of taste and presentation. The best place to eat in Bohol for sure.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic cafe!! We've ordered 2 wedding cakes from Mosia Cafe and it was the best decision! We've opted for Tres Leches cake and Devils Chocolate cake. It was decorated with beautiful glaze and chocolate flowers. And the taste was absolutely amazing. Tres Leches cake definitely won our hearts and our guests!! The chocolate cake was also very rich and delicious. Couldn't have wished for a better sweet ending of our special night. The owners were super helpful and attentive. highly recommended!!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

As usual, mosia cafe never disappoints me from the moment I go through their patisserie shop door with my taste buds tingling at the remembrance of my favorite French truffle cake to the moment I would be be holding this lovely array of cakes and muffins in mouth-clamping twirls and toppings that could have any hansel and gretel plunge for a handful. And I, taking a morsel of my next favorite apple cake would always feel bewitched too, It s a delight that makes you throw caution of being fattened afterwards - not by the witch of course in these modern, realistic times- but by all these exquisite creams and sweets.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited this lovely cafe for coffee and cupcakes on a rainy day. We chilled here for a while reading our books and using the WiFi, as it is a lovely place to relax. it is a beautifully decorated cafe with a view of the sea . They are aiming to be environmentally friendly and promote this, including being plastic free!

The coffee did not disappoint, I love my coffee and decided to try the salted caramel mocha, which was delicious! We shared a red velvet cupcake and a chocolate cupcake, both delicious! The staff were really friendly and smiley, they even gave us some water and free ice cream to try, very kind!