“Good Food and Accommodating Staff”
Review of Just Sizzlin'

Just Sizzlin'
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 6
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Just Sizzlin' is a casual dining restaurant that serves the evolving flavours of the global Filipino on sizzling hot cast iron plates. From forgotten traditional food like the kusahos to the fancy rib-eye steak and everything in between, Just Sizzlin' takes you to a mouth-watering culinary journey that will make you want to SIZZLE - EAT - REPEAT everyday of the week. Located just a few blocks from the city center, Just Sizzlin' is accessible and hard to miss when you pass by. With fully air-conditioned dining hall and a function room for a total of 140 seating capacity, Just Sizzlin' is the place to be for gatherings, events or even for a relaxing lunch or dinner alone or with friends. With a wide range of unique and exciting menu options plus variable board menus, Just Sizzlin' will keep your culinary journey fun and memorable! SIZZLE - EAT - REPEAT
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We went there for my brother's graduation celebration.We had a great time when we dine in here! the food was superb. The staff were accommodating. They will cater to your needs ASAP. My brother was so happy. Thanks for the wonderful dining experience, too bad we were not able to stay too long. We will definitely come back! :)

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Food: Solid 5 stars; Tasty, fresh, quality ingredients prepared in a healthy manner.
Ambience: 3.5 stars; Modern and stylish, but has an upscale California fast food feel.
Service: 4 stars;

I have seen this place for a few years and have always been turned off by the name. Just Sizzlin’ makes me think of plates of sizzling fried meat in pork fat, which though tasty, does not inspire wellbeing.
The name is clearly misleading. The menu was way beyond sizzling plates. We ordered anchovy rice, which was not oily at all, soup filled with fresh vegetables, and grilled stuffed squid. The result was one of the fresher, healthier and tastier meals I have had in Bohol. So while I am sure they have a great crispy pata and wonderful sisig, they also have a wide selection of seafood and freshly prepared healthier options that can be harder to find when dining out locally.
This is now one of my top 3 food places on the island.

1  Thank inog
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

The food was good, not exceptional but good. Staff was friendly. Portions are big. Of was quite noisy when we were there.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Large and simple meals at very reasonable price. Service is excellent and you can pay by credit card

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and me have been traveling the Philippines for more than two weeks now and this is the best food we had so far!
It was incredible!
We loved everything about this place. The atmosphere, the staff was very nice, free wifi, good prizes and obviously the food was delicious!!!
I highly recommend going there!