“Healthy Brunch, Spectacular View”
Review of The Buzzz Cafe

The Buzzz Cafe
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2018

My friends and I had brunch here before heading to the port. Their menu had little choices but they were unique and healthy albeit a little bit on the pricey side. The scenery of their restaurant was spectacular though, we also took a lot of souvenir photos on the deck below the cafe. We didn't have much time here so the other thing we did was shop at their souvenier/gift shop. The muffins I bought were delicious.

I almost forgot, their resto staff there was very helpful to us, excellent service.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Easy 5 stars if service was even OK... superb coffee... but felt like it was a hassle to order with uninterested staff...

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

T’was around 2pm and was about to eat in resto in the same mall but turned out resto was closed. We noticed The Buzzz Cafe and remember it is operated by the owners of Bohol Bee Farm. We entered the cafe and immediately noticed their items for salelike food items, soap, honey. I picked few items then joined my husband and son who were already checking the menu. We ordered lasagna, pizza and muffins and drinks.

While waiting, we were served complimentary appetizer. T’was something like green tomatoes with some stuff on top of it making it really delectable. So i asked and found out it was a combination of green tomato, vinaigrette, pesto spread and honey spread. All ingredients were mixed and placed on top of big cassava chips. So amazed with the appetizer so i requested for another serving, unfortunately they only provide one serving per table.

Well, the orders came and we finally tasted the food. All orders were delicious, tasty but no trace of too much salt. I think the taste was coming from the combination of herbs and several spices. There was a right combination of flavors for the lasagna and pizza resulting in a fusion of taste. There were also greens and not much oil. The muffin was not too sweet as well. The ingredients i found out were mostly Bohol Bee Farm-produced thus healthy and organic.

Before we left, I made sure i had with me the spreads and the honey. We also had our picture taken in a very nice corner where the name of the cafe was displayed. Visit to Buzzz Cafe is recommended before boarding the ferry going to Cebu. The mall called Island Mall where the cafe is located is already very close to the port.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast here following the good feedback. Slightly disappointed though. Some of the breakfast items come with juice or coffee which makes it reasonably priced. There's a 10% service charge added which they seem to be the only cafe adding. Staff professional but ticked the box and been here done that there are better options for your meals. Very good beach view from upstairs.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I love their seafood pizza.. The ocean view in their restaurant is fantastic. Their homemade ice cream is very yunmy. Especially the ginger ice cream.