Water Paradise Resort
US$ 40
US$ 35
US$ 30
US$ 29
TR3ATS Guest House - Bohol(Tagbilaran City)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
Soledad Suites(Tagbilaran City)
US$ 38
US$ 33
Priceline
Matig-a Seaside Pensione(Tagbilaran City)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 20
  • Room Service
El Portal Inn(Tagbilaran City)
US$ 23
Agoda.com
Vest Grand Suites(Tagbilaran City)
US$ 30
US$ 73
US$ 150
US$ 94
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2012

When I go to Bohol every summer. I always stay at water paradise.. this resort so far gives me all that I need for a great vacation.. And bohol is like a paradise for me.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Oliver B
Reviewed 9 February 2011

was amazed of the place!!! as we went out from the airport which is just a minute or two we arrive at the so called paradise in the city Water Paradise Resort Hotel.the people are very courteous they greeted us as if we've knew years ago ...some part of the resort is under renovation well might the business is running good....and somebody approach us and ask if she could hand our bag and lead us to our room...it was undeniably great!!! when we got on our room it was much than we expected the set up catches our eyes the bath tub ready for us to have a soak after a long way of travel just to get us to this place...the fragrance of the local flower scattered to our tub and oh my God the candle!! the essence of the candle was so refreshing......somewhat like were having a spa right in my room!!!! isn't it great!!?..at night time the area was lighted and there we saw the effects of lights somewhat like the paradise has its best!!!the sumptuous food that are served are created like the chef who is a friend of mine Back to my fiance place!! i must say the whole stay of ours is perfectly amazing!!!!!!come to water paradise and experience the resort at its best....

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank diego_ferierra
Reviewed 27 March 2010

i was super disappointed when we had our special event last Feb. the service was really really cheap....
we are paying much but the services was so shocking.... who managed this hotel?
its a big shame on them... no water, included in the table...?....
eVERYbody was so hungry because they were able to serve the food 1 hour after we arrived.. hahahah... i think they forgot to cook food for us... only 3 waitres serve over 200 persons?...no toothpick available?..ahahah.. coud not afford to buy one maybe...sad to say there are those people who helped but did not even wear proper unform....even the manager i think...hahahah... the viand was consumed already but still the rice was not serve....how could you imagine a place like this??if you're planning to have your reception in this hotel... i will really say: NO NO NO... NEVER CHOICE THIS PLACE!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2010
6  Thank charrss
Reviewed 5 November 2009

13 of us (adults and kids) stayed here for 3d/2n. Rented 2 family rooms (pricey by the way) and 1 ordinary room. On our second day we had our tour, left the resort at 8:30am. None of the 3 rooms were cleaned when we came back around 3:30pm!!! Yes, I expect them to clean while we're out. Went to front desk and complained, only then they made action. On our 3rd day of stay (last day) while eating our simple breakfast, all of a sudden one of the staff asked me who occupied room 5 (to be exact). I said "us, why?" She asked if we noticed a "brown bra" when we occupied the room. She said the "brown bra" belongs to the sister of Mr. so and so. We said no but she keep asking us. We felt offended and humiliated. All of us, even the kids. Maybe they're not accusing us but we felt that way. Very disrespectful!

Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank lynamour
Reviewed 8 October 2009

They went out of their way to make us more comfortable. The staff were always freidnly, helpful, and polite. Our rooms were clean and comfortable. We literally had the place to ourselves. We came back from the city late and they kept the pool and bar open a little late just for us.

In the morning, we were served a simple but good breakfast and given a free ride in a van to the port.

Late at night we wanted to drink in front of our room, so one of the young men carried the table for us and then refused to accept a tip I offered him. Extremely sincere people.

The location isn't the best, but it is a $2-3 taxi ride to the city. I wouldn't recommend to anyone who wants a lot of action. There wasn't much going on there.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family