Really beautiful hotel. Shame we stayed out of season as it was a little chilly! rooms are fantastic and very comfortable. We had a hot tub in a secluded back garden which we would have normally tried out if it hadn't been so cold. Good reason to go back! Restaurant was good too. Like the free roaming horses and alpacas in the grounds! Great walks from the hotel too. A "must stay" if you are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Las Casitas is Peru’s hidden gem. Surrounded by the peace and serenity of Colca Canyon, this collection of luxurious bungalows and fabulous spa offers the ultimate Andean retreat. Blending effortlessly with the natural environment, this secluded 20-room hideaway offers a rare opportunity to experience the traditional beauty of Peru. Spot condors high overhead, hike through the sprawling fields or visit the hotel’s farm. Spend time in harmony with the astounding nature and warm local communities of this lush valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Belmond Las Casitas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Del Colca By Orient-Express Hotel Yanque
- Las Casitas Del Colca Canyon
- Belmond Las Casitas Yanque, Peru - Colca Canyon