US$ 82
US$ 83
Rakuten Travel
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 100/night.

US$ 89
Rakuten Travel
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

US$ 93
US$ 63
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 118/night.

US$ 77
US$ 71
Travelocity
Hotel Nidom(Tomakomai)
US$ 507
US$ 437
  • Pool
All reviewsfree ramengrocery storeoutdoor sectionwithin walking distancechitose airportfloorfestivalsaunaonsensupperspacesapporomachinewifisnowjapanhokkaido
Reviewed 15 December 2017

This hotel is located about 10-min walk from Tomakomai JR station. The whole area is actually quite quiet with few people, but still packed with many Izakaya restuarants nearby. If you do not like Izakaya, within 10-min walk you can find a Mos Burger and a Yoshinoya, and some western restaurants nearby the JR station. I suppose one of the famous spots in Tomakomai is the fish market which is also in walking distance (around 20 minutes).

Other than food, next to the JR station is a big Donki mall. It is actually the most spacious Donki mall I have visited in Japan so it is really comfortable to shop inside. Besides, there is a giant Aeon mall in Tomakomai and you can take a free shuttle next to the JR station.

In the hotel, it is a usual Dormy Inn setup. Room is very clean and tidy. As I stay in high floor, the view is excellent. My room is very quiet and I didn't hear any noise from other guests during my stay. I got very good rest every evening.

As for the spring bath, it has both indoor/outdoor bath and a dry sauna. It is very relaxing to soak in them but I am not sure if they are using natural spring water as they seem only hot water to me. One point to note is the outdoor bath and sauna are very hot and I cannot really stay more than 5 minutes. The indoor one seems better to me.

The only complaint is that the wifi is not reliable and not working from time to time.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
tomakomai, フロント at Dormy Inn Tomakomai, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Thank you for staying with us, and we appreciate for your online reviews!
We are sorry for that outdoor bath was too hot for you, and wifi was not working well.
We are glad to hear that you had a great time in Dormy Inn.

We look forward to seeing you on next time!

sincerely.
Dormy Inn Tomakomai
Fukuzawa

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Its worthwhile staying here just to experience the small but lovely natural open air onsen on 9th floor. No chlorine smell! Very relaxing looking at stars at night. The room was a good size for the price and all amenities were clean and neat. Staff very friendly and efficient.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
tomakomai, Abe at Dormy Inn Tomakomai, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for staying with dormy inn Hotel.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Clean room at a good rate during summer when one to travel to see Lake Shikotsu, Lake Toya and Noboribetsu (Hell Valley). Less than 30km from New Chitose Airport made it a good location. Standard spread of mix japanese and continental breakfast. Machi Ginza behind the hotel offers patrons night hang out if they wished.
The good standard of onsen help to ease the travel aching body. Free use of washer a plus for all Dormy Inn hotels. The hotel offers guest taxi transport to eki.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Looney C
tomakomai, Abe at Dormy Inn Tomakomai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for staying with dormy inn Hotel.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

We went to Hokkaido for the snow festival unfortunately all Sapporo and nearby hotels within our budget are booked out. Since we were holding a JR pass, we didn't mind booking this hotel even though it was an hour away. No regrets, the hotel was so comfortable that our 3rd day became dedicated to staycation.

Pros: lovely onsen which all guests can use, free ramen for supper. Use of laundry was free too. You only pay for using the dryer. There's a convenience store at the ground floor, and there's a variety of vending machines at the 9th floor. One even offers our favorite bottled milk. Room was clean and comfortable. 5-star treatment by a 4-star hotel. It's also within walking distance to Tomakomai Station.

Cons: the room is a bit small but that's okay. Still spacious compared to other hotels in Japan. Not much activity around the area and it's far from Sapporo or Chitose. If you're holding a JR pass or if you dont mind the one-hour travel, then give this hotel a try.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janelle S
tomakomai, Tsushima at Dormy Inn Tomakomai, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2017

Thank you for choosing our hotel from the hotel which is a number.
We value valuable comments received from you, I would like to make use of it for future hotel management.

Tsushima
 ◇◆HOTEL DORMYINN PREMIUM KANDA◆◇
  9th Branch in Tokyo, 62th in Japan
■15th March2017 Pre-open♪(Schedule)
□Male & Female spa equipped with sauna
■1min walk from Tokyo Metro Ginza line Kanda St.
  ☆We are waiting for your reservation☆

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed for two nights in February 2017. Unfortunately I had left booking accomodation very late and this was the only option available to me (I wanted to see the snow festival in Sapporo, didn't want to spend a fortune and also needed to fly out of New Chitose Airport). I stayed in a double room by myself.

I had been staying in hostels during my trip so it was unfortunate that I was then in a hotel where it was very unsociable and business-y (if that's what you're after, this place is great). I also paid 7-8 times what I did elsewhere, so I was expecting something special. It was nice to have my own space, the private onsen is great, and the free ramen at night was good. But the breakfast is a let down and I couldn't ever justify paying for the stay again.

The staff were very helpful. There's a Seicomart (grocery store) at the base of the building. The JR train line is within walking distance and there's a bus to the airport a block over from the hotel.

I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank Marcus T
tomakomai, Tsushima at Dormy Inn Tomakomai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Thank you for staying at our hotel.
When you come to Japan again, I would be happy if you could consider using the hotel group.
Thank you.

Tsushima

◇◆HOTEL DORMYINN PREMIUM KANDA◆◇
  9th Branch in Tokyo, 62th in Japan
■15th March2017 Pre-open♪(Schedule)
□Male & Female spa equipped with sauna
■1min walk from Tokyo Metro Ginza line Kanda St.
  ☆We are waiting for your reservation☆