2 people are viewing this hotel
$94
Free cancellation until 06/10/22
$82
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$63
Hotels.com$114
Trip.com$99
Travelocity$114
1,220 results
All reviews swimming pool f b front office seafood beach resort goa anthony km
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2022 via mobile

Nice place to visit for fun activities and corporate events. The resorts is simply awesome. A must visit for families, friends, and they have nice clean rooms.
Good service, good music, pool is clean.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 957luckyr
Reviewed 30 June 2022

I have stayed at the Bay Watch Resort before. I came to Goa to celebrate an anniversary, and the staff surprised us with cake, which I thought was a beautiful touch. The personnel was outstanding, and the accommodations were spotless and quite comfy. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a good time. Anyone travelling should stay at this hotel, in my opinion. Samita sawant

Date of stay: June 2022
2  Thank samita26
Reviewed 29 May 2022 via mobile

Baywatch Resort is approx 20 mins drive from Madgaon railway station. The property offers spacious luxury rooms with pool view and found their hospitality the best. Lot many nearby sightseeing places to visit from the resort. Swimming pool here is quite spacious and well maintained with clean water. Coming to food we had a great dinning experience with both Veg as well as nonveg food. The indoor games was the great attraction and saved us from the scorching heat specially during Summers. Over a best place to visit if you are looking for a property close from the railway station and in the south Goa.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Travellermunda
Reviewed 24 May 2022 via mobile

A very nice hotel with an excellent staff in front office as well as housekeeping. The in room dining was also great. The only drawback is the hotel is not having 24 hr restaurant service even of basics.
The food menu was also limited but the restaurant persons were very honest and offered the best of their dishes.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nikhiljain1984
Reviewed 22 May 2022

I stayed with my family for 5 full days here ,6 nights. The stay was very comfortable and rooms well maintained with regular professional housekeeping services. The swimming pool and the gym are in good condition and well maintained. The beach is at a walkable distance and luckily not much crowded. One can have a good time here. To my surprise there was a library with a decent collection of books.

The hospitality of the staff was excellent in all domains. At the outset i thank Girish the GM for his support in my bookings, accommodation and facilitating continuous support throughout my stay. I would like to thank Sasha, the guest relations manager for her timely excellent support when i needed an accommodation for my driver. Sasha resolved this requirement in a few minutes and in the next 30 minutes i could get a proper accommodation for my driver. She kept a constant vigil to ensure best services are provided,

The food was good and delicious. These items were " homely' with all ingredients well balanced. My family never felt that it is a typical hotel KHANA. I met the master chef and thanked him. Hats off to the team for keeping up the time despite huge inflow of guests and rigorous deadlines.

We thank Ashra, Chandravathy, Anthony, Akshay &all members of F&B team for their excellent service rendered. We also thank Mani the head of housekeeping for managing the best standards with her team as per the daily schedule.

Felt homely and carry pleasant memories.

Suggest a few areas of improvement.
• Can have more tiffin varieties in addition to Idli & Parathas.
• Wi-Fi connectivity is poor and had to rely on mobile hotspot only. The TV too
does not get connected to the Baywatch Wi Fi
• The security aspects at the gate can be made more receptive and
professionally managed by a senior security officer with due checks carried
out. The premises can also have a well -designed perimeter fencing and
constant rounds in the night shift.
• Provision be made for drivers accommodation and rest room.
• The library can have a different collection with more Indian authors short
stories and novels ( i have given a list to the concerned in-charge in the resort)

Regards
Ram

Room tip: first floor with a swimming pool view is good. Preferably away from the banquets conference rooms.
1  Thank Ramarathnam