It’s a nice and small hotel. Excellent staff, acceptable prices. The rooms were both clean and spacious and cleaned every day, including a linen and towel change. The air conditioning worked and it was not meaningless with such high temperatures. I loved the food in the hotel restaurant. There’s a taxi stand next to the hotel as well as little shops with drinks and souvenirs. Honestly, we spent very little time there – insteas, we spent time on the beach and in beach bars (Litel Tiger Bar deserves a gold star :)
You can rent a bike for 50 rupees a day, which is a bargain. Riding in the sun requires some determination,but the breeze from the sea soothes the heat nicely.
We enjoyed ourselves a lot and can recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover sugar sand beach of Sernabatim in Colva coastline and its glistening waters with Baywatch Resort. Nestled in Goa’s most serene locale where every guest is welcomed in true Goan hospitality style. The spacious deluxe rooms and elegant family suites of Baywatch Resort, is equipped with amenities to make you enjoy your holiday in GoaPamper yourself at the Lifestyle Spa for foot reflexology treatment or the Hot stone massage. Explore Goa and book your visits to most exciting places at the travel desk. Our chefs will whip an exquisite cuisine that will excite your taste buds, or sip the lounge bar cocktail of the day at the poolside and indulge in sosegado lifestyle of Goa.This holiday discover Goa like never before with Baywatch Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and TravelGuru so you can book your Baywatch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baywatch Beach Hotel Colva
- Hotel Baywatch Beach
- Baywatch Resort
- Baywatch Beach Resort Goa/Colva