My wife and I have been visiting Goa every year for an annual rest and recharge break since the past 4 years. 3 of those have taken us to the pristine beaches of Colva in South Goa. Every year we have stayed at Soul Vacation which, being just a 5 minute walk from the beach, is the perfect place for us. The rooms are standard but clean and spacious, with a nice pool and a decent restaurant with a delicious breakfast menu-complimentary may I add. The staff is efficient and helpful and all in all the stays have been pleasant although not mind blowing. For me though, Goa is about the beaches and the sea and I don't really expect much in terms of indoor stays. If you are looking for a mind blowing stay in the lap of luxury then this is not the right place for you but if you want a nice comfortable stay close to the beach, then look no further. Oh yeah before i forget, a major plus point- A great spa offering a wide variety of relaxing massages and therapies-totally worth the price !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a boutique hotel, designed with a pronounced Mediterranean look with a concept -PEACE! Located in South Goa, on the Colva Beach which has tranquil ambiance and it is the longest beach in Goa. We are 400 meters from the beach, which is a 5 min walk able distance.We accept Master and Visa card only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and Yatra so you can book your Soul Vacation Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soul Vacation Hotel Colva
- Soul Vacation Resort And Spa Goa/Colva