We had good service from the staff. Joseph in particular made sure we got the room we wanted and also made something special for our anniversary. At a good distance from beach and breakfast was ok. Rest of the comments seem accurate - cleanliness needs to improve, restaurant food needs to improve as well as the service can improve. Overall for the price, seems a decent one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst of lush green paddy fields, a whiff of sea air, a crafted beach resort, where you are assured to experience hospitality at its best. The Resort is ideal for everybody to have a great time of their life, with south Goa’s most popular white sand beach, the Colva is at a walk able distance of 500mts, offering exciting water sports and oodles of entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, ClearTrip and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearls Oceanique Hotel Colva
- The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva Goa