I was booked through Holiday India and was promised that this was a 5 star hotel, close to the beach. Well, I felt very cheated by my tour company. This was simply ideal for backpackers.
The toilet and shower is all in one. They also provide you with dirty looking bucket. Hot water was readily available. It was old and mouldy. Sink area was pathetic. Room was very
Old and smelly. Air condition was loud. View from the room was shocking old junk yard.
Service was poor. I wanted laundry done as express and they declined to do it for me. For breakfast, we had to wait for half an hour before they had everything together. Food was excellent.....no doubt about it. Internet only worked in their lobby. Lots of mosquitoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silver Sands Beach Resort is ideally located right on Colva Beach, the endless silver sand shoreline, surrounded by the warm azure blue Arabian sea. A dream location for honeymooners, holiday makers and business executives, bringing to you Goa at its natural best Colva Beach. The resort is about 22 kms. from the airport and 6 kms from Margao city, the commercial capital of Goa with railway station & interstate bus terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Agoda, Yatra and OYO Rooms so you can book your Silver Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Sands Beach Hotel Colva
- Silver Sands Beach Resort Goa/Colva