Review Highlights
Great for a beer and to watch football

Reviewed 20 July 2018

from US$ 52.10
from US$ 28.90
from US$ 28.90
More Info
All reviews great cocktails watch the football sitting outside nice bar old town people watching worth a visit tustin sangria
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Found Austins as one of the few places that show Football. Became our local. We were in Alicante for 18 days and we had many a night drinking and people watching. Great Location in Old town. Staff were Great and great selection of drinks. We are back for a week in October and will be using it once again!!!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Ordered 2 gin and tonic but all we got were glasses full of ice ...you could see there was no liquid in the glass...went in and they measured out gin into glass...it would have been a €8 glass of ice

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

My family & I visited Austins Bar with my mother & father in law, who have been many times. The drinks are equally priced to other establishments.
Sitting outside is a great atmosphere especially when musicians are in the crowd playing for pleasure.
My mother in law accidently forgot a bag containing cigarettes the previous evening about 8pm , but we were unable to get to the bar until 2pm the following day.
Thankfully the bag had been handed in & everything was still in place.
Very trustworthy !
Worth a visit for a Gin or 2!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Great bar great atmosphere and a worm welcome by all live sports on tv and a good choice of music plenty of shade and plenty of seating

Reviewed 20 July 2018

We were in Alicante during some of the world cup so went here for the France vs Belgium, and England vs Sweden games. They were very accommodating to the quite large groups of supporters and worked with incredible efficiency to seat everyone and get drinks. I recommend the sangria and G&T's, very good.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

One of the worst cocktail bars in Alicante ......HORRIBLE personal...and the best you can do is to go elsewhere ..

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Better go somewhere else......
When you ask for the ticket.......check it ( if you get one )
When i asked for a ticket ......the machine was broken...... but after 10 min .....i got one...but nothing i had ordered was on that ticket...�����
Then had to wait another 10 min .....and again not what i had ordered.....������
Then i had to wait another 10 min for my change .... �����

Better go elsewhere...... ������

Thank L.R K
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Fantastic experience as always . All staff excellent as well as service . Good group of people and beer and drinks good . Owner very friendly as well as staff who are EXCELLENT. Never seen any staff work so hard brilliant.

1  Thank Suntanking
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Visiting Alicanti again and visit to Austin is must to watch the football great cocktails and as always fantastic service. If there busy donot worry the will find you table as if by magic thank you again

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Came here to watch Premier League after wanting to test something else than the Red Corner, and I'm happy I did. At first I was completely alone, but 5 minutes before the match kicked off the place was packed. I chose to sit inside as there was not sound on the outside screens, but they offer the opportunity.

Service was great and the even gave us both peanuts and tortilla with salsa for free (best salsa I've tested in a while, even though it's probably mass produced). The bartender (which I assume also was the owner) really tried his best to keep his clients happy and definitely managed to do so. Will come back if I'm in Alicante!

1  Thank Thomas1406