All reviews bus home bus stop right outside the hotel enjoyed my stay blackout curtains city centre night stay hotel is perfect the hotel is clean stayed nights other guests reception staff pool area lidl euro gym cleaners
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Reasonably well positioned/located if you want to explore the area, but don’t want to be beach side. Generally clean, all though the daily room cleaning service team could be a bit sharper and focused. The place is generally nice, we went half board and the food was good, not amazing. Car parking is safe, but tight at times. A grand spot, not too bad overall, not the kind place you come for the views or any kind of romantic break!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DaniyaAlacant, Director General at Daniya Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Greetings from DANIYA HOTEL

Thank you for choosing DANIYA HOTEL as your destination in Alicante and I'm glad to know that you were enjoyed your stay here. Thank you for your complimentary words upon my team. I will surely share your comment to them.

Thank you for stay with us and we wish we could serve you again in the nearest future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Room tip: The roooms are very clean and tidy. Quiet
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
DaniyaAlacant, Director General at Daniya Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

It’s basically a run down travel lodge we wouldn’t even stay checked in at 12 and out by 3!
Air-con non existent and the fridge produces more heat than an oven.
The place smells awful I can’t describe the smell without potentially offending someone so I won’t.
The pool area is run down check photo.. not at all as advertised. And I don’t think my photo does it justice of how bad it is.
It’s about 25/30 minute walk to a McDonald’s, Burger King and a Supermarket not really what I was after for a relaxing few days away.
Fine if you need a cheap place to put your head for the night but don’t be expecting much and definitely not a holiday destination!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DaniyaAlacant, Director General at Daniya Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

thanks you for you review

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed 7 nights for bed and breakfast, room was great, bar and especially reception staff were helpful and friendly. Breakfast was fresh and appealing. We only had one evening meal here which excelled expectation. Gardens and pool area was well maintained. The location was perfect as there was no parties or noise also great transport links. Big thanks to all the staff who made our stay pleasant.

The housekeeper for our room 116 was extra lovely and had a great sense of humour too x.

Great holiday break.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank joshheada
DaniyaAlacant, Director General at Daniya Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Greetings from DANIYA HOTEL

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 July 2018

My friend and I stayed at the hotel for a weekend away, the hotel is based right next to the motorway and quite a walk to any amenities at all, we had a down stairs room with no balcony and right next to the car park at the rear we felt really penned in, and the windows didn't seem very secure, also with holes in the black out curtain. if you're staying for business it is suitable, but not for pleasure, your miles from the beach and any sort of shop. also on the evening dozens of kids would stop to eat every night and would be very loud.

Room tip: business only.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Sarah B
DaniyaAlacant, Director General at Daniya Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear customer,
Thanks a lot for your review. I really appreciate it. We take note of all your comments to keep working to improve our service so that it doesn't happen again.
I wish you could give us a new chance in the future.
Thanks once again.