All reviews bus stop right outside the hotel enjoyed my stay the bus blackout curtains city centre night stay hotel is perfect the hotel is clean other guests reception staff recommend this hotel pool area euro gym cleaners
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here whilst we were doing a property viewing trek.

OK the hotel is far away from the centre but is well worth the money you’ll pay to stay here.

We spent many hours by the pool chilling.

We enjoyed chilling with a beer or two on the front of the hotel.

If you live in England this hotel is like a Spanish equivalent of a Premier Inn etc

The staff were super friendly although most of the other clients of the hotel were Spanish - they coped with my Spanish and their English was fine.

Breakfast was what I expected - fruit, cereal, toast and other stuff.

The room was clean and spacious (the shower leaked a bit onto the floor but it soon dried) and the beds were comfy enough.

Would I stay again? YES - definitely. Although it’s out of town I enjoyed my stay ❤️

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
DaniyaAlacant, Director General at Daniya Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Greetings from DANIYA HOTEL

Thank you for choosing DANIYA HOTEL as your destination in Alicante and I'm glad to know that you were enjoyed your stay here. Thank you for your complimentary words upon my team. I will surely share your comment to them.

Thank you for stay with us and we wish we could serve you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

it is not for more than a one night stay. I would advise not to stay there unless necessary it's very loud on the motorway not really safe to walk about. we have 4 rooms all have problems mainly bathroom flooding causing my colleague to slip and crack a rib. hotel staff un helpful and rude. I have spent most of the time trying to find somewhere else to stay. bathrooms were also dirty on arrivals my friend has also had full bottle of moisturiser thrown into the bin.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
DaniyaAlacant, Director General at Daniya Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear customer,
We regret that your stay was not to your liking, we will learn from your opinions and try to improve.
a greeting

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Myself and my partner have just returned home after four lovely days in Alicante staying at Hotel Daniya.After having read some of the reviews we were a little apprehensive but we needn't have been the hotel is spotless,the pool is bigger than it looks in the photos,the breakfast is excellent with plenty of choice,we had menu del dia twice in the restaurant during our stay and it was beautiful and the staff were very friendly have no idea why anyone would give such negative reviews of this lovely hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flynnlocks
DaniyaAlacant, Director General at Daniya Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Not the greatest location but ok for a short break with the bus stop right outside to get into city centre. Hotel, pool & grounds clean apart from cigarette ends left by smokers but not hotels fault. Only 2 gripes, had to hire kettle & borrowed cups got taken away by cleaners! I think tea making facilities should be a basic in all hotels. The 2nd issue was the female bar staff who could do with a course in customer service, I asked for a jug of sangria & got looked at as if I’d asked for her first born child!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank julieknev
DaniyaAlacant, Director General at Daniya Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for choosing DANIYA HOTEL as your destination in Alicante

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The only problem I would say is the the dinner was too late as by the time I had the meal was nearly 10pm
But the last few days in the evening I did see a menu for dinner which is a good idea but the meal I think should start at least 7pm
Staff and cleaners was excellent
If your using the bus coming back from alicante it better to cross up the top of the traffic lights easy crossing but last bus from alicante 22.30 taxi is about 12 euros from the centre of alicante

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
DaniyaAlacant, Director General at Daniya Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017